Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Snack

35,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Since The Goddess banished her to who knows where, I feel that Nyx will use that to sway her to be on his side. He was able to influence Titan Johnny, and Sen seems like she could be easily manipulated by him.
It seems that this confrontation between the Goddess and her son is shaping up to being the Halloween event.

What are your thoughts?
Any theories of your own for Halloween?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
I think she just put her and Marius back on the boat.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

The question is, where will Sen go after Gaia teleported her outta wherever the heck she is located? Will she still side with Marius? Or will she go her own route, or join up with the "stupidly banished because Gaia doesn't know how to punish" party with Nyx.

I mean, holy cow lady was locked up and tortured for centuries in isolation, definitely don't blame her for being angry and moodily stomping off somewhere

Heroic Fairy

I think it's a little too early to think about the Halloween event...
When we haven't even gotten the summer one yet!! Seriously, when will it start?!

Back on topic: I would love to see an event where it's like B.O.O. Vs. S.I.N.: "Round 2". If only because I wasn't on gaia during the first one. Seems like it was a lot of fun. emo

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Vermillion Shapeshifter

I just hope there's an actual Halloween event, that we don't have to fund.

Sugary Snack

35,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Blood-Splattered Sundress

For real! I would lose hope at that point gonk

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I don't think she'd side with Nyx. She wanted her powers back to try and go up against him. She may be upset with Gaia's decision and think it's extremely unfair, but she's not going to turn around and join him. However... she may be vulnerable to his influence. We kinda know about Nyx's power, but we don't really know the full and horrifying extent of whatever it is he can do once he's freed from the Void through Luca.

I think Halloween is going to involve Titan-Powered Gino vs Nyx.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Celty Dragneel
When we haven't even gotten the summer one yet!! Seriously, when will it start?!

You mean the Beach Party event that's been going on for a while in its own forum isn't the Summer event? Seems like that's the extent of it this year.

Heroic Fairy

Shiarka Jonless
Celty Dragneel

You mean the Beach Party event that's been going on for a while in its own forum isn't the Summer event? Seems like that's the extent of it this year.

I'd hope not. Usually when we have a major event, there are games/event relative flash spaces, and event related items to earn that involves doing tasks other than donating gold.

Beach Party has always been a forum only event, just to give us something to do, to my understanding. Not "The" Summer event.

Though with how gaia's been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Celty Dragneel
Shiarka Jonless
Celty Dragneel

I'd hope not. Usually when we have a major event, there are games/event relative flash spaces, and event related items to earn that involves doing tasks other than donating gold.

Beach Party has always been a forum only event, just to give us something to do, to my understanding. Not "The" Summer event.

Though with how gaia's been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong.

They've not much time left if they're gonna run a bigger event for Summer. This might be it this Summer. Er... nevermind, I PMed a dev about something else and pretty much got confirmation that the event is still coming.

Planning for Halloween has probably already begun.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Star Stealing

Donate 100 Trillion to unlock trick or treating at Barton Boutique!
Donate 150 Trillion to unlock trick or treating at Gambino Outfitters!

emotion_0A0

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Star Stealing

Donate 100 Trillion to unlock trick or treating at Barton Boutique!
Donate 150 Trillion to unlock trick or treating at Gambino Outfitters!

emotion_0A0

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

That isn't gonna happen. There would be so much rage everywhere that things would get out of control. The Trick-or-Treating isn't gonna be affected. That said, I would love a Jack-themed Scythe as one of this year's Jack items.

As for Sentinel, I have a feeling that she and Marius are having it out on the boat while Gino's gone. They can't be doing nothing, so chances are Sentinel's giving Marius a piece of her mind, with Edmund present to keep things from escalating too far. Ladyhands might be watching over Nicolae while it's going on, a nice wrench in hand. Just seems like what would happen IMO, but we'll know for sure once Gino's back on the boat, as we'll likely get a short recap.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Xashowd

I was being sarcastic, but I see your point. They could come up with other "tiers" though, like extra stuff that wasn't meant to be extra in the first place confused I mean, I don't think they will actually have a kikstarter for Halloween, but then again, you never know, considering the condition in which the site is right now. People have complained about having to fund our events.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Xashowd

I was being sarcastic, but I see your point. They could come up with other "tiers" though, like extra stuff that wasn't meant to be extra in the first place confused I mean, I don't think they will actually have a kikstarter for Halloween, but then again, you never know, considering the condition in which the site is right now. People have complained about having to fund our events.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

At the rate they keep popping out, I wouldn't be surprised if Halloween had a kickstarter. Though they'll need to start spacing these Gold Sinks out in order to keep people from complaining too much (I've noticed it popping up too)...and not have GO Fusion Charms as personal rewards. That's the biggest complaint about the Kickstarter going on right now. Themed items would work better, especially for Halloween.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Xashowd

Come to think about it, wasn't there a kickstarter for halloween last year?? I honestly don't think they care too much about spacing the goldsinks, but I think that if they do have a gold sink for Halloween this year, at least the personal tiers would be Halloween themed. Which still sucks, since, as I recall from past events, items are supposed to be free grants, or at least some sort of reward for achievements that you can do for free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff