Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Elder

Ohoho, another theory (long one) to put in the archives. I blame Gambino for all this!

Gambino planned this all out while he was inside his mansion. He went mad with power and rage that his mind was clouded. In order to get revenge on the sisters, he was willing to sacrifice it all, except his name.

So, Gambino hired a sniper to take himself out, and had Gino watch as a witness, so when the tower fell on top of the mansion, it would seem as if Gambino was innocent and it was just coincidence it all happened at once. However, when Gino came into the scene, Gambino realized he forgot why he was fighting, for Gino. But it was too late, as the shot was already fired, but instead of hitting him in the back, Gambino turned around for Gino and the watch got shot. The impact sent him flying off the building and it was scheduled for the rest of the building to tumble over.

Theen everything happened, the sisters would be alive, as they managed to make it almost safely out. Rubble still managed to land on them, but they leave with a few scratches and bruises. They look around them and complain how their clothes are all dirty, as they have nothing left.

Gino is safe, as he escaped with knowledge of previous memory. He leaves before the entire place could collapse. Gino gets whatever Gambino left behind, which isn't much.

Before the tower fell, the inside sunk into the ground, leaving just the shell of the building so that not all is lost, and that was why the tower really fell. G-Corp still lives on, and if Gambino survived the fall, he is now lying low to watch the public's reaction and continues to do his evil business with G-Corp out of the publics eyes and Gambino still has a good name. He will return one day after some master plan is accomplished.

When the mess is cleaned up, and all the destruction is done, they discover that Gambino maybe alive because they find that there is a hatch like thing where the tower used to be, but no one can get inside it.

The sniper is still unknown. It all happened so fast that the sniper managed to do his job and leave.
--

And here's how it would play out in publics eyes:

After the dust rises, the mansion of the Von Helsons is in ruins along with everything that was in the path of the tower. Suddenly movement, it's the sisters, and they made it out okay, but with scratches and bruises, they don't look happy at all. Everything they have is gone. Gino is found near the bottom of the building, covered in dust, as he gets interviewed and tells his side of the story. Cleaning crew comes and cleans up the mess, and they discover the hatch, and then more speculation occurs. Gambino is no where to be found.
--

Hmm... <_< Yes... Good stuff. Here's just some more random speculation:

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm going to add something. If the time is really 11:55 on the clock, it might represents Gambino's return. At the ball, it was 11:55 when Gambino said he'd leave Durem forever, so if you consider the tower representing Gambino, and his return to Durem.. <_< I don't know, I can't really explain why they chose that time but everything else seems to make sense. (for the most part)

Familiar Dabbler

2,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
wow... a plausible theory indeed. I declare this this the theory the most plausible 3nodding *stamps it and walks away* CONGRATS!

Familiar Elder

Dalila
wow... a plausible theory indeed. I declare this this the theory the most plausible 3nodding *stamps it and walks away* CONGRATS!

xp Whoo! Thanks for that.
Yeah, I have finally found another theory worth reading!
This one makes a lot of sense.
So far, the only theories I find believable are this one and this one.

Congrats! Let's keep this topic alive wink

Familiar Elder

Yeah, I'm tired of theories like the Meredith one just because no one would suspect her. @_@ And the time machine in the backdoor one.

I added something about the time although it really doesn't support my theory. XD Just something to think about if it has any significance.
heh, the hatch part of your theory reminds me of LOST...oh, sorry. off-topic post. sweatdrop

Here's a question, do you think the sniper was at the clock tower or the VH mansion? ...or some other place?
some theories are just rediculous, this one made sense good work
..gambino Faking his own death...you know they had a saying about a Comedian (can't remember his name right now) who said he was Dying, they all said.
"If anyone can Fake his own death..It's him."
..Of course you realize that this theory is crazy as hell.
NekoTalim
..gambino Faking his own death...you know they had a saying about a Comedian (can't remember his name right now) who said he was Dying, they all said.
"If anyone can Fake his own death..It's him."
..Of course you realize that this theory is crazy as hell.

Andy Koffman I think faked his own death, and if you think about it all the theories are pretty crazy

Familiar Elder

Crazy but it'd be genius on Gambino's part.

Blade Maiden
heh, the hatch part of your theory reminds me of LOST...oh, sorry. off-topic post. sweatdrop

Here's a question, do you think the sniper was at the clock tower or the VH mansion? ...or some other place?

xd I was thinking about LOST when I wrote that. Heh.

I have no idea where the sniper would be. Not the clock tower, too small. I'd say its somewhere behind it. XP Since there really isn't any solid place the sniper could be. I was thinking at first the place with the flat roof and something on the four courners or something.
I think he was Near the clocktower at least, though if he was shot from lower ground and he was indeed shot in back the bullet would of went at an upward angle and instea of holding his side he would be holding higher on his body if the bullet went through like people are saying it did, so I would assume somewhere high up
This is what I've been thinking all along.

Familiar Elder

SangosSesshy
I think he was Near the clocktower at least, though if he was shot from lower ground and he was indeed shot in back the bullet would of went at an upward angle and instea of holding his side he would be holding higher on his body if the bullet went through like people are saying it did, so I would assume somewhere high up

Yeah, the whole angle thing is confusing since Gaia isn't accurate with all that. If anyone in Durem did shoot him, it would've been through the back or direct side since the tower was facing south and Durem is southwest of Gambino, and gambino was facing north. @_@ It's all confusing to me.
nx2
SangosSesshy

Yeah, the whole angle thing is confusing since Gaia isn't accurate with all that. If anyone in Durem did shoot him, it would've been through the back or direct side since the tower was facing south and Durem is southwest of Gambino, and gambino was facing north. @_@ It's all confusing to me.
it is, but it definitly shows the upward angle of the shot since the bottom of his cape was ripped from the bullet and it ultimatly ended up entering his mid section
Nice theory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces