Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blade Maiden
heh, the hatch part of your theory reminds me of LOST...oh, sorry. off-topic post. sweatdrop

Here's a question, do you think the sniper was at the clock tower or the VH mansion? ...or some other place?
he/she was at the cathedrial, i found a thread about that, the person figured out the trajetory and everything from one pic!

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
<center>Yup, thats a pretty good theory you got there wink
HOOK A FISH WITH MY INTESTICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!2112312321#@#4DSAHFSDHJFAS

SADHDHSAHGDASHDAJS

Familiar Elder

Kraftstoff

SADHDHSAHGDASHDAJS

eek ?

Thanks, to everyone else. ^^
*coughfreakycough* Yeah...I kinda doubt that whole theory there... stare
nx2
Kraftstoff

SADHDHSAHGDASHDAJS

eek ?
Ditto. eek
SlayerX91
Blade Maiden
heh, the hatch part of your theory reminds me of LOST...oh, sorry. off-topic post. sweatdrop

Here's a question, do you think the sniper was at the clock tower or the VH mansion? ...or some other place?
he/she was at the cathedrial, i found a thread about that, the person figured out the trajetory and everything from one pic!

I thought the sniper was at the top of the VH masion for several reasons:
~In the frames with the sniper, you can SEE the cathedral from where the sniper was standing
~The gargoyle-like statue in the sniper page is the statue that was on the VH mansion

...but I'm not going to assume the shot was actually fired from the VH mansion.
AND you can't calculate an accurate trajectory from the said pic in the said thread stare

EDiT: Changed my mind. It's not the VH mansion...it's another tall building in Durem west of the Cathedral.

Familiar Elder

Bump to get more input! ninja
-dances for theory- almost the exact same thing I said about the helson's reaction...their gonna be alive...and they'll say "How DARE that old man collaspe his tower upon us! We will never forget this, Gambino!" or something along those terms of lines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff