Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

46,875 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
I love just hanging out with my friends and catching up with them.

Sugary Nymph

I like going to the beach and working on my homework for summer courses. No reason why I can't have fun and study at the same time! emotion_kirakira

Quotable Nerd

13,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerleader 200
favorite summertime activity: swimming
Open air concerts or movies under the stars. We have local bands play every week at a local park and two or three open air movies in a different park. All they cost is a donation to the foodbank and it's fun to do. Check and see if there is anything like that in your community our concerts here are the Civic Sounds and the music is always good for dancing.

Angelic Kitten

My most wonderful summer experience happened this summer, my sis and her friends planned to go on a vacation trip to a beach which is around 8 hours away from our house, and out of the blue my sister asked if i would like to come and i gladly went with her, since its already 12am, for a couple of hours ive been awake preparing for our trip

First we decided to meet up in a fast food store at around 5am-ish and to our surprise its almost around 7am and still no ones coming even after calling our friend whos gonna be the driver for around 50 times or so he finally woked up! After reaching the beach we decided to sleep there (which is not what we planned XD) so we don't have any materials at all, blanket, food or pan, so it like we are playing survivors. After that we decided to tour some more and we went to around 7 more places before going home 2 days after the trip, we almost crashe and get hit by a landslide, stopped by a fog, walked for an hour, freeze to death, and i nearly drowned! lol.
best unforgettable summer experience! its been a few weeks since and we still talked about that days event and jokes smile

Interesting Vampire

10,400 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My favorite activity would probably be going to SchlitterBahn waterpark with my family. ^^

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
My favorite summer activity is a new one. I've been bringing a camera out to several acres that was burned by a wildfire a couple of weeks ago. Besides taking pictures, I've been rooting though the ash and finding stuff like cans, bottles, and a lot of snail shells.

O.G. Elder

4,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My favourite thing to do in the summertime is to go to the beach, hang out with friends and not worry about working for the most part. However, now's the time I can partaking in some night scenes so I'm hoping to take advantage of that!

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I will be reading, watching movies and hanging out with friends. After a full and busy school year, I have some catching up to do emotion_bigheart

Ellie Bacon's Prince

Timid Lunatic

25,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Personally I'm not a big fan of summer however I do like to partake in water fights with friends or family. Then sitting around a BBQ.
Ah- Those were the days.
Tis a shame nothing like that happens these days for me.

Dapper Kitten

3,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I think my favorite thing to do in summer is to walk around with my friends, even if it's over 100 degrees!

8,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My favorite summer activity would be watching netflix 3nodding

Sublime Misfit

Best summer active? Hanging out with family and of course spending time at the lake! Gotta love the summer sun and the fresh smell in the air.

Lulznon's Waifu

Frickity Frack
My favorite summer activity is going on the Internet. :^)

Me too ^ ^

pidgeotxoxo's Bride

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I love playing Pokemon TCG during the summer and most of all I love going to Pokemon Worlds in August!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff