Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't support either sides =/ I only support Gino. Therefore I support his father by default u.u In reality, I hate the idea of adoring a bunch of rich bastards. But at least Gambino earned the money.. it's lesser of two evils thing. I'd preffer to support neither sides, but as I said, I am by default supporting Gambino surprised

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
And what kind of ongoing addictive plot would it be if that didn't happen?

But you know Gino has to get his memory back before Jonny can settle back into his old skin. Not entirely, though... only just enough to remember who his father is.

Invisible Mage

I agree. Why the hell does Gambino need a mansion for a "fresh start"? Because he's just using his sob story to get everyone else to pay to get him back on top again, that's why.

Man, I remember back in the day when Gambino was the bigest avatar around... my friend and I were terrified of him because he was huger then huge. Then Leon and Edmund's avatars came along and blew poor Gambino out of the water... heh.

I must say, thse pixles are great fun. ^__^

Friendly Trader

Rouge_bunni
I don't support either sides =/ I only support Gino. Therefore I support his father by default u.u In reality, I hate the idea of adoring a bunch of rich bastards. But at least Gambino earned the money.. it's lesser of two evils thing. I'd preffer to support neither sides, but as I said, I am by default supporting Gambino surprised

First - Gambino was an a** to Gino until just recently. So I don't see why you support Gambino because of that.

Secondly, how do you know he "earned" the money? Maybe he got his original fortune because people donated it to him or inheritted it.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Litheria
I agree. Why the hell does Gambino need a mansion for a "fresh start"? Because he's just using his sob story to get everyone else to pay to get him back on top again, that's why.

It's hardly different from users who ask for donations so they can get expensive items. ninja
LordBluesRaven
Atreides 0
LordBluesRaven
Atreides 0
I know I can't stand the post Christmas Story Gambino lovers I remember the good ol' days of the Halloween party when everyone freaked out on him for creating an evil virus and stuff now all this the Von Helsons are sluts support Gambino crap. Just gonna bite everyone in the a** again. As soon as the mansions back you just know he's gonna fire bomb Durem with the "extra" gold he gets from this donation drive.

I rather like Gamby, and the virus was a plus for me. "Oooh zombies!"
And all that.

Still he's gonna declare all out war on Durem and launch all sorts of weapons at it and most likely all the other cities too.

i think ill b just sitting round screamin

I don't really like Aekea or Barton...

Durem is okay, but likely he'll at least evacuate the three shop keepers.
Or at least Edmund.

So, yeah. If Gambino starts the (first? Hmm...) Gaian World War, I'll take his side. XP
But then, without the support, the plot would probably not move much. surprised

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rue-chan

Very true. So I donate.

I support the plot.
Shiarka Jonless
Rue-chan

Very true. So I donate.

I support the plot.

Yes. Without plots or any kind of event sequence, what would like be like? A nonmoving grey picture with people and stuff in it. xD

Friendly Trader

Shiarka Jonless
Rue-chan

Very true. So I donate.

I support the plot.

Thats actually why I donated as well. whee

But that doesn't mean I'm pro-gambino.
Alexi_Jameson
Shiarka Jonless
Rue-chan

Very true. So I donate.

I support the plot.

Thats actually why I donated as well. whee

But that doesn't mean I'm pro-gambino.

I'm not a full supporter of Gambino, but then I like him more than I like the sisters. In fact, I don't think I like the sisters at all. They remind me of two blonde Lindsay Lohans. No offense to her fans >_<

Shameless Nerd

10,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
xd Leave it to Shem to rain on everyone's parade.

I donated because I'm an event-whore and I can't really hold the whole zombie thing against Gambino. Best damn diet I ever had. Brains are healthy and tasty! domokun
i all ways have been and always will be a gambino saporter. VIVE LA GAMBINO! VIVE LA ROI!
Alexi_Jameson
Rouge_bunni

First - Gambino was an a** to Gino until just recently. So I don't see why you support Gambino because of that.

Secondly, how do you know he "earned" the money? Maybe he got his original fortune because people donated it to him or inheritted it.
Well, Gino can only depend on his father right now >.> He's the only person he has, likewise for Gambino. When Gambino get's his money back, Gino might return to normal and their relationship might change.

I've heard him say or someone say that he earned his richest and sheet. I can't quote it I'm afraid =/ It might've been said in the Xmas story, but I'm not sure of that... I've heard it somewhere I know that >:I He's a braggy guy, he must've said it once domokun
I agree he will go mean again even though I wasnt here when he was, I also like that war theroy, its kinda likely isnt it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff