Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Good day to you lads and lasses, and welcome to "The Prediction Show" hosted by me Kayasha_fox. Here we talk about and predict what the new items here on Gaia will be for the Month of March. Please fallow the TOS rules, stay on the subject here and nothing else(I don’t want this end up in the chatterbox), and have fun. So grab that four leaf clovers and lets began.

RIG’s

As we say good-by to Love Charm 3 and hello to the new RIG’s what are your thoughts for this month’s item(s). Will there be another squeal like Code Alpha 2 or Crystal Overdrive 2 ? Or something new, for me I hope something new and something to celibate the arrival of spring.

MC’s
This month we have seen some good MC’s like Kiki, samurai armor, wonderland, and many others so what’s this months MC’s will be? Something warm a fuzzy or something sharp and deadly? I'm voting for new pets or better weapons.

GS and CS

We all love to shop for new clothes and this month will be it. What new items will they be? Well I hope it is something that everyone will enjoy and show off because I'm ready to clean out my closet this year to make room for the new items as well what about you?

Events

Hope you are wearing green on St. Patrick’s Day or you will be pinched and being pinched is not fun at all I can tell you that. Anyway, will our friendly leprechaun who was here last years event return to spread the luck of the Irish or not, we just have to wait and see.

So that is all for now, more info on new items and other stuff will be added later on until then wishing you all a happy March. This is Katyasha_fox your host of The Prediction Show and will see you all next month.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
RIGs: Maybe something to do with food. Kind of like Double Rainbow meets Strawberry Shortcake.

GS: Rumors and Leaks abound around Gold Shop stuff.

CS: A New REI after Rosamund finishes.

Overall I for one just hope for good pants. Maybe some like the Trollish Pants from Changeling Baby Boy. I love those pants and would love to have them in different colours.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageOkay, so here is what I would like to see using your specific subject headers~! cat_4laugh

RIG’s

I would like to see a RIG with Odanodan as the main host and I would like other characters, such as the Easter Bunny, Faunzy, and, sadly/oddly, Diedrich, included as support. Whether it be Odanodan challenge others to the greatest treasure hunt ever, saying that it is by far superb in comparison to any Easter Egg hunt, to some other challenge that just get's their goat (no offense, Faunzy cat_sweatdrop ), but... Something involving these characters would be nice cat_whee
I also think the majority of the items, aside from a Hufflepuff re-colour of Wizard/Warlock/Mage school, should be more spring coloured than anything, so Green, yellows, etc...

MC’s
I want an Easter-esque MC and a Saint Paddy's-esque MC... You know, something that is kind of a combination of the spirit of these holidays and the ol' G-Corp approved dose of Gaia humour... Maybe a clothing set made of Grunny fur? cat_gonk

GS and CS

Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed with both GS/CS updates in that, well, they're nice, but... Either too impractical, too out-of-place (Viking/Skyrim themed bundle... On Mardi Gras? Wow... cat_xp ), or does not go far enough (Does Gaia even know what sexy male underwear looks like? Why does only one store have signature clothing? Why no V-day chocolates for me house!? )... cat_emo

As for what I'd like to see... For GS, maybe spring-esque clothing, like the kind of stuff you'd wear to Church on Easter (not that I go or that anyone on Gaia does), Irish-esque clothing, more adult drinks, and, of course, Jockstraps (the only undergarment that Gaia does have cat_crying )... For CS, something involving snakes? I mean, that is kind of what Saint Paddy was involved in and... Some Celtic-esque gear too would be nice and maybe some new bunny/easter egg stuff (I mean, that could be saved for Easter in the first week of April, I suppose, but...)... cat_rolleyes
Maybe... an rEI telling Mephiste's side of things? Oh! Dark Chef and Philosopher's Portrait EIs! cat_crying
Owlpocalypse evolution that gives us ShamOwl hair clip and similar Saint Paddy' themed owl-ly goodness! cat_4laugh
Also, a special bundle released for Pi Day! You know, the Guy-Girl-pet releases, plus background if you buy them as a bundle? It could be all nerdy/math-oriented with lots of pie! cat_xd

Events

I'd love a mini St. Patrick's Day event, either on par or better than that of Vday2k12, and a lesser event beforehand for Pi Day (sort of like Quikkitch, but a little more elaborate + at least one item freebie) cat_3nodding

A zOMG hunt-for-Odanodan's-pot-of-Gold event would be nice too cat_whee

Manga

I'd also like to see the conclusion of Xmas 2k11 manga released as well as a mini comic for both Pi Day and Saint Paddy's day OR one mini comic for Pi Day, while a Saint Paddy's day event comic that serves as a starter for a comic that will lead into April Fools' day and, eventually, a much deeper, possibly darker, Easter event manga cat_xd

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

freak297
RIGs: Maybe something to do with food. Kind of like Double Rainbow meets Strawberry Shortcake.

Yes! But I would love food from all parts of the world. Also, with every part of it: breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts. And I would love to see more detailed chef clothing and such. emotion_kirakira

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ooh I'm excited to make a green avatar now ;D

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
meep12345
User ImageJockstraps (the only undergarment that Gaia does have cat_crying )
I find it interesting we have a store called Jockstraps but they don't sell jockstraps.
It makes me sad.

Demonic Citizen

User Image

RIG wise, I'm just hoping to actually be interested in it. Right now, I have a major hankering for another Dark Reflection, or Crystal Overdrive 2. Or that damn detective RIG I've been waiting for. emotion_donotwant
MC wise I'm not holding out for much. This month's were brilliant and I don't think anything will ever top that beautiful dress in the lace.
GS wise, I'm hoping for that damn leaked shop. classified_fu I am being tortured by knowing it exists.
As for St. Patties day: I won't do anything. Where I live, St. Patrick's day is exceedingly insignificant. Never in my life has it been celebrated in any manner here. So I'm not going to do anything for it, and don't really care for the event at all.

User Image

Fluffy Treat

the only thing that would really make me happy would be an invisibility potion.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
freak297
meep12345
User ImageJockstraps (the only undergarment that Gaia does have cat_crying )
I find it interesting we have a store called Jockstraps but they don't sell jockstraps.
It makes me sad.
User Image

I agree! cat_scream
It just irks me so much that since that store's incarnation, the closest we've gotten is (high-rise) Fundoshis and a event item you can wear on your head only cat_stressed

Seriously, this last GS update left me rather upset, because it was like the sexiest thing for men as far as undergarments are the concern is boxer briefs and tighty whities, which we basically have in other items already (and they were put in the classy store for some bizarre reason! ) cat_gonk

It just makes me so sad, really... cat_emo

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
meep12345
Now if only when they got rid of Lex from Gold Mountain he could have his own store of just Male clothing.

Time-traveling Senshi

Seeing as it'll be March and we all know what happens in March I can predict something Irish again in either Josie's shop or the cash shop. They always throw out something Irish at us in one of those shops in celebration of the holiday.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Creamy Filling

This, this and all my want of this. ~throws money into the screen~ NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
I really don't want a sequel RIG sweatdrop
Something original. And something good that I can use for investments because the LC3 was atrocious.

Invisible Cat

Next rig folk tales. 3nodding

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Creamy Filling

THIS. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces