How do you feel about the new $15 EI?

Excited! 0.4604190919674 46.0% [ 791 ]
Skeptical 0.13096623981374 13.1% [ 225 ]
$15... wut? 0.40861466821886 40.9% [ 702 ]
Total Votes:[ 1718 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 246 247 248 > >> >>> »|

what is mutable

Unstoppable Fighter

Add me to the list! This is the 1st time I really wanted to buy regardless of the price right now.
Just need to sell off my Midnight Kei and I'll be keeping one.

Mega Superfan

Roxore
Oh awesome I love the banners, I hope your going to be making a new banner for each zodiac sign! Would be fantastic and just pure awesome.
I was thinking about it. I'll get around to making a banner for each, individual, sign when we know the color each evo will utilize. :')

Though, I really wish I had the same symbol brush set that was used in the Zodiacal's initial release banner. I like that Aquarius better than the one I have. XD

Romantic Bloodsucker

Add me to the list!
So far, this is my favorite evolving item! I hope it stays on this track biggrin

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
rainhigh
what is mutable

You mean the Quality? It's a way to arrange and associate the signs by which section of each one of the fours season their period runs through:

Cardinal signs represent the start of a season, with their first day being either a equinox or a soltice, and look for iniciative in a sign-specific aspect.

Fixed signs represent the middle of a season, with all its defining features present, and try to achieve stability under their own methods.

And finally, Mutable signs represent the end of a season, when hints of the following one should start appearing, and each one of them have a way to adapt to change.

Of course, these links give a better insight on the topic...

Dapper Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Why did I stop posting here~?!?!?! gonk

I love Zodiacal, I really do!!!

Mega Superfan

AstraSage
rainhigh
what is mutable

You mean the Quality? It's a way to arrange and associate the signs by which section of each one of the fours season their period runs through:

Cardinal signs represent the start of a season, with their first day being either a equinox or a soltice, and look for iniciative in a sign-specific aspect.

Fixed signs represent the middle of a season, with all its defining features present, and try to achieve stability under their own methods.

And finally, Mutable signs represent the end of a season, when hints of the following one should start appearing, and each one of them have a way to adapt to change.

Thank you for explaining this. To be honest, the post had no context so I was unsure what it was even about. >_>;

Unstoppable Fighter

I finally brought 1 Zodiacal! Though I have to sell 2 Checkmate Voids to get the gold needed. But I think it's worth it! biggrin

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Please add me to the list! heart I love the first posses so much I splurged and bought two in the MP. I'm thinking about buying a third if I can get enough gold xd
LOVE the Zodiacal! Can't wait for it to evolve again!

Know what? I used to think I was a Taurus but aparently I'm an Aries now. Weird thing is...I'm rather a combo of Taurus, Aquarius and Pices... sweatdrop
AstraSage
rainhigh
what is mutable

thanks so much man, you gave me the answer i wanted to hear. i am impressed with your knowledge on the matter

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
rainhigh
thanks so much man, you gave me the answer i wanted to hear. i am impressed with your knowledge on the matter

You're welcome, in times like that one I like to live up to my username...

Though, just for curiousity: what was the mutable sign you were looking for?
AstraSage
rainhigh

You're welcome, in times like that one I like to live up to my username...

Though, just for curiousity: what was the mutable sign you were looking for?
sagittarius, was a capricorn. i have always felt like an adventure seeking person then a leader. and i have always supported the original zodiac (13 signed ones)

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
:O its February tomorrow i wonder if zodiacal is friday evolution or at the start of the month

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff