Totally! 0.4954954954955 49.5% [ 220 ]
Oh yeah! 0.085585585585586 8.6% [ 38 ]
Fish! 0.41891891891892 41.9% [ 186 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 > >>

The diary needs to become official now.
insparation has struck.

Diary,
HELP! Ian and I are hiding in the bathroom from fangirls. There are these two that seem particually . . .how should i put this, enthusiastic? A girl in a bowler hat and a girl with a corgi keep yelling somthing along the lines of "IAN WE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR CLUES, HONEST!!! WE'RE PERFECTLY SANE!" and "I'M IN CHARGE OF AN INVESTIGATION, PLEASE COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" I think that's what they said.oh crap bowler hat girl found a crowbar and . . . No corgi girl took the hat i just bought him!HELP!!!

fixed so we sond less crazy.
my last diary entry was very inspired.

Divine Muse

Ilikespike
insparation has struck.

Diary,
HELP! Ian and I are hiding in the bathroom from fangirls. There are these two that seem particually . . .how should i put this, enthusiastic? A girl in a bowler hat and a girl with a corgi keep yelling somthing along the lines of "IAN WE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR CLUES, HONEST!!! WE'RE PERFECTLY SANE!" and "I'M IN CHARGE OF AN INVESTIGATION, PLEASE COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" I think that's what they said.oh crap bowler hat girl found a crowbar and . . . No corgi girl took the hat i just bought him!HELP!!!

Editted as I have been in the Piero's case thread solving the mystery, plus I am addicted to the Phoenix Wright games.
Jayce Reinhardt
Ilikespike
insparation has struck.

Diary,

Editted as I have been in the Piero's case thread solving the mystery, plus I am addicted to the Phoenix Wright games.
you're right, we sound less crazy that way. ^_^

Divine Muse

Ilikespike

Of course, we don't have to act like hyper hormonal raving madpeople. ninja
Jayce Reinhardt
Ilikespike

Of course, we don't have to act like hyper hormonal raving madpeople. ninja
ok it's fixed.

Divine Muse

I'm making a subforum for Rufus in the guild, any members are more than welcome there. Your not limited to the subforum but you can have use of the rest of the guild also. I can include Rufus as one of the main parts of the guilds is what I am saying.
The diary is getting very strange.
RUFUS!!!!!!! heart heart heart

Probably the first thing that drew me to Ian was the fact that he;s a cat lover, just like me!! YAY!! If I ever get another gray tabby (I've had two) I will name him Rufus!
ADDMEADDMEADDMEADDMEADDMEADDME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(mimics cat from movie Cats and Dogs) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze!
The best way to get to Rufus is through Ian. YAYZ!
Journal entries are fun.

Dear Diary.

As if Rina wasn't enough to deal with as it is! I discovered today that I have a fan club. Ijust hope there aren't any crazy ones like Jayce and Co who continually hunt Ian to the center of the earth if they could!
Wait...isn''t one of them a cat freak? eek

~Rufus

Dapper Entrepreneur

-Needs Rufus Doll plox -
:3

Divine Muse

Hug Stealer
-Needs Rufus Doll plox -
:3

I'm saving up for one too. emo
Mystrous added to fans, all diary entrys up to date. biggrin
Thank you!
I want a Rufus doll to. But then...I want the Ian dolls too! And Zhivago doll! I AM SO POOR!!!
Cool, we're official!
I too would love to own a Rufus doll. It's just so darn cute stressed
Imma go read all of the manga and mini comics.

(Thanks for adding me by the way)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces