Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Xashowd
`Hydro
How are you all this fine evening? smile

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Pretty well, actually! I got the Watermelon item thanks to my Sister, and I found out that if I get 200 Hearts, I can make Eternal Shift in GO Fusion, which would help a ton with my Wishlist. I'm keeping any Hearts I get from now on.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Cool~ Especially since those are in caches and are common finds in DC, it shouldn't take too terribly long. I've been hoarding mine for a large craft like that, too. xD

I think the watermelon item is great =0 Kinda remind me of older items but looks just as good as the newer ones.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
`Hydro
Xashowd
`Hydro
How are you all this fine evening? smile

Pretty well, actually! I got the Watermelon item thanks to my Sister, and I found out that if I get 200 Hearts, I can make Eternal Shift in GO Fusion, which would help a ton with my Wishlist. I'm keeping any Hearts I get from now on.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Cool~ Especially since those are in caches and are common finds in DC, it shouldn't take too terribly long. I've been hoarding mine for a large craft like that, too. xD

I think the watermelon item is great =0 Kinda remind me of older items but looks just as good as the newer ones.

Very True. I have a feeling I'll be opening a lot of Caches come August.

It is awesome!!! I love Watermelon, so it's perfect for me.

How are you doing tonight?

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Xashowd

Not bad at all, just a bit tired. Trying to do some organizing & cleaning IRL and trying to decide on my models from my art freebie thread.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
`Hydro
Xashowd

Not bad at all, just a bit tired. Trying to do some organizing & cleaning IRL and trying to decide on my models from my art freebie thread.

Cool! Any interesting ones?

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
`Hydro
I was hoping to finish it all today but I got up kinda early and had lots of running around to do today.

Well, It's good to get something done at the very least.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Xashowd
`Hydro
Xashowd

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

There are always so many girl avies and so few guy avies. I want to find the right kind of challenge from each, since I really need to make some improvement.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Day7
buncy
I dunno if anyone here is interested or not but someone just posted this in the inexpensive item thread Lady Stalwart it's has nice dark blue armor so for when the inevitable showdown happens you could wear it for the glory of Nyx.

I love your avatar.

aw thanks.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
XinYunMei
`Hydro
I was hoping to finish it all today but I got up kinda early and had lots of running around to do today.

Well, It's good to get something done at the very least.

That's true. I wish I hadn't burnt a couple hours on trying to get a typing test certificate. Just because I didn't know I had to print it out after I took it (I was under the assumption I wasn't supposed to) I still don't have the official certificate....I need it for a job app. Good news is my that typing speed is now 81wpm.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
`Hydro
Xashowd
`Hydro
Xashowd

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

There are always so many girl avies and so few guy avies. I want to find the right kind of challenge from each, since I really need to make some improvement.

Interesting. I hope you find what you're looking for!

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Xashowd
`Hydro
Xashowd
`Hydro
Xashowd

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Interesting. I hope you find what you're looking for!

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Well, I have like two minutes then I gotta pick xD

fxxkin demon

buncy
I dunno if anyone here is interested or not but someone just posted this in the inexpensive item thread Lady Stalwart it's has nice dark blue armor so for when the inevitable showdown happens you could wear it for the glory of Nyx.

Wow. It's down to 300m? That's crazy. I paid like a bil for mine. Sal's daughter is wearing the face mod. I like how peeved it makes her look.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sometimesalways
buncy

Wow. It's down to 300m? That's crazy. I paid like a bil for mine. Sal's daughter is wearing the face mod. I like how peeved it makes her look.

Well I think there are a few factors to why its cheap, it doesn't have the rascal romp tags and the fact that its the end of the month so there should be a few out there. but I love a good grumpy face mod too. and the meat pose is good as well.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Looks like our friend Nyx was a bit of a prankster xD

fxxkin demon

buncy
sometimesalways
buncy

Well I think there are a few factors to why its cheap, it doesn't have the rascal romp tags and the fact that its the end of the month so there should be a few out there. but I love a good grumpy face mod too. and the meat pose is good as well.

And the face mod layers with other noses or at least with Masquerade one. Plus it's not a pretty item.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
buncy
sometimesalways
buncy

Damn it's already back at it's regular price. Oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff