Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's quite simple really.

Peyo's father must have had really red hair, because he certainly didn't inherit it from his carrot-topped mother. Who is the only other NPC in Gaia with red hair?

Think about it:
User Image

The only possible conclusion is that Meredith (which, not coincidentally, is also a boy's name!!) fathered the child before her sex change. Or maybe "she's" just a very convincing transvestite! eek )

Dramatic Hunter

Why didn't I see it sooner!?!
gonk

Tipsy Smoker

:: applauds ::

Perfect Saint

Since when was Meredith a man's name? eek

If that is the case, Meredith is not the father.

Peyo. I am your father.
I looked it up on a baby name website, and apparently in England it can also be used as a boy's name.

Perfect Saint

Yamino Tenshi
I looked it up on a baby name website, and apparently in England it can also be used as a boy's name.

I'd hate to be that boy.
xd nice 3nodding
You freaking rock, Yamino. LOL, slash ideas!

Maybe Meredith and Ruby are a couple who geneticly engineered a kid!? surprised !

Dapper Lunatic

your close but it was in fact Meridiths brothers, uncles son in law. Gaias become a Soup Opera.
Animeking007
your close but it was in fact Meridiths brothers, uncles son in law. Gaias become a Soup Opera.
surprised ON NUUUU!!! not a Soup Opera! gonk crying I thought I had stopped the Soup Nazi's from creating a Opera in order to control Gaia. We're all doooOOoo00ooomed! *hides under a pile of pillows* crying
::
xd

Dapper Lunatic

DeadTrinity
Animeking007
surprised ON NUUUU!!! not a Soup Opera! gonk crying I thought I had stopped the Soup Nazi's from creating a Opera in order to control Gaia. We're all doooOOoo00ooomed! *hides under a pile of pillows* crying
::
xd

*Comforts her*
There there. We still have hope. I think

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Me thinks his hair is just like that because thats sort of one of the original male hairstyles. Rubys' hair is also sort of like one of the original female hairstyles. Me also thinks that genetics, like the laws of physics, do not apply to Gaia.

Dapper Lunatic

Teh Lulu
Me thinks his hair is just like that because thats sort of one of the original male hairstyles. Rubys' hair is also sort of like one of the original female hairstyles. Me also thinks that genetics, like the laws of physics, do not apply to Gaia.

besides some Anime characters have no father thats been designed like Ash Ketchum
Animeking007
Teh Lulu

besides some Anime characters have no father thats been designed like Ash Ketchum

Prehaps Ms. Ketchum pulled a Ms.Cartman from South Park.
Wow.
Freaky.
REALLY Freaky o_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out