Welcome to Gaia! ::

terraIynn's Bae

Demonic Glitch

Now call this late news,a nd for all I know, I missed a few but I really thought the monthly low-down on things done this month was a really cool, and honestly something I wish we would have had in the past, or that I'd of been aware of it xD

and since you need spoons for this salad

Think it was cool?
What are some non-econ related things they could do that'd make you happy
You're right, the econ sucks, but atleast we're still here, having fun.

Luxurious Wife

I nearly started crying.

Was this so much to ask for Gaia? Even with all your blatant selling points, it was still a real announcement. This made me so happy. Please do more of this, and keep updating Loyal's shop. <3

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Inventory arranger? mad

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Just trying to figure out the other two user created sets were. I know about the zelda 'castle town' one, but what were the other two?

In a relationship with my right hand

Dangerous Cleric

I'm pretty cool with the update. Loved how they hinted Loyal's going to get a monthly RIG, and I actually like the housing system.

I know a lot of people will be happy if they do update the manga, even if it's not my cup of tea.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mrs Kevin Bacon
Just trying to figure out the other two user created sets were. I know about the zelda 'castle town' one, but what were the other two?

Wayward Son (Potion) and El Guapo (Brain)

@Topic
I was actually really happy about this announcement. I actually read this one emotion_awesome
I do hope they do something like this next month. It's always nice to have a refresher.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Agreed! A monthly update like this is much appreciated. I wish we had a specified day these would be posted on, so we would know when to look for them, but other wise this is a step back in the right direction. Really looking forward to the manga update and regular updates to Loyal's shop!

O.G. Elder

Updates are always nice. Open communication and all. I'm excited to see what the MCs will be for the next month.

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I hope this is a really sign of things to come. And Gaia's getting their act together. ; u;

Monthly updates like this are nice, they should do them every month, I was dreading clicking that announcement notice, figuring it'd be another sale or CS item.

So happy it wasn't.

terraIynn's Bae

Demonic Glitch

Organic Tea
I nearly started crying.

Was this so much to ask for Gaia? Even with all your blatant selling points, it was still a real announcement. This made me so happy. Please do more of this, and keep updating Loyal's shop. <3

It really was great to see Gaia just updating people about general happenings. It makes it harder to just get left in the dust of those "in the know". I agree with your second statement too xD I love the recolours. There are many purists out there, but it's nice to see so many of our pieces of history being made in less ugly colours xD

Shameless Bibliophile

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
x3rubiachica3x
Inventory arranger? mad

^ All I'm interested in seeing an update for, too.

terraIynn's Bae

Demonic Glitch

Awww Applesauce
I hope this is a really sign of things to come. And Gaia's getting their act together. ; u;

Monthly updates like this are nice, they should do them every month, I was dreading clicking that announcement notice, figuring it'd be another sale or CS item.

So happy it wasn't.

xD Same here, I was expecting them telling me some sale was ending, not an actual knowledge.

Kumatora-san
Mrs Kevin Bacon

Wayward Son (Potion) and El Guapo (Brain)

@Topic
I was actually really happy about this announcement. I actually read this one emotion_awesome
I do hope they do something like this next month. It's always nice to have a refresher.

Don't mention that item in my thread neutral xD i kid, but seriously. It WAS nice to sell Gaia actually TELLING people what's going on.

Tipsy Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I enjoyed the whole update. I really liked that they mentioned soon to come updates, it shows that they are listening to us a little at least.

I'm excited for the housing update.

I'd really like to see an inventory arranger update as well as some glitches/bug that have been problems for a long time getting fixed.

Wheezing Member

when I first saw it.... I kinda thought they were going to throw in a "we're sorry about the gold generators"

but you know.. housing is cool too.
seriously it is.

but I feel like that was the only real news.
I mean the "big" easter event was lame af.

so.. yeah.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

x3rubiachica3x
Inventory arranger? mad

Haha, that's a funny joke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers