Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newest MP Change?

All for it. 0.49618320610687 49.6% [ 65 ]
Hate it. 0.50381679389313 50.4% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Spoopy Specter

User Image

It auto-prices the item for you based on ABP and there doesn't seem to be a way to change the time it'll be up (24 hours is the default). Also, if you have more than one page of inventory, you can't access the second page. It's a pop-up. When you click "sell item", it will directly lead you to the search bar. Personally, I am kind of sick with all the changes. I don't want Gaia to hold my hand and walk me through every transaction I make. Last time I checked, we were all of the age to where we could start start making our own decisions and paying the consequences. I think gaia can provide some help (red letter, etc), but this is taking it a bit far.

Listed at normal price:
User Image

Listed as a misprice:
User Image

your thoughts on the change?

Current Fixes:
You can access the second page of invo
You can choose a time now
Auto-pricing is gone
Added the ability to revert back to the old way (still reverts back to the new way sometimes)
Default is back to the equip section
Added areas for Formulas and Aquarium

Dangerous Knight

Oh for the love of God.
We don't have to use modals for EVERYTHING.
I am perfectly capable of making my own listings and deciding how much to price them for.

And hopefully the listing time being omitted is just an oversight, because I ALWAYS list things for 14 days, 1 day is often nowhere near enough time.

Timid Humorist

'dah hell.
I may have a bad eye and miss-pricing things, but I know how that's my own fault and I can take my own mistakes. This is ridiculous and belittling.

Spoopy Specter

Elynai

Oh for the love of God.
I am perfectly capable of making my own listings and deciding how much to price them for.

And hopefully the listing time being omitted is just an oversight, because I ALWAYS list things for 14 days, 1 day is often nowhere near enough time.

Yeah, I completely understand. I list probably around a hundred items a day, and I have no problem. This....this is a hassle. It's utterly disgusting.

And I hope so too. :c I put my stuff up for 5 days, on the premise that it should only take a business week to sell. xp
Well there go's the chance of catching them miss-prices.

Spoopy Specter

Mustachioed
'dah hell.
I may have a bad eye and miss-pricing things, but I know how that's my own fault and I can take my own mistakes. This is ridiculous and belittling.

Completely agreed. I mispriced a couple times, and I have gone through the angry PM thing and whatnot, but still, it was my fault for not paying better attention to what I was doing. This is like Gaia is trying to slap me.

Dangerous Knight

Niccolo Ammaniti
Elynai

Oh for the love of God.

Yeah, I completely understand. I list probably around a hundred items a day, and I have no problem. This....this is a hassle. It's utterly disgusting.

And I hope so too. :c I put my stuff up for 5 days, on the premise that it should only take a business week to sell. xp

Ohh and it doesn't look like the listing time was omitted by mistake, if you select either of the bid options it lets you select a time. Nobody uses the bid section! Gah!

Dangerous Knight

Okay, you can set the time if you go to bid, set the time, and select buy only again. >_<

Angelic Nitemare

Niccolo Ammaniti

See, you shoulda just gave me the DJs the other day, now you have to put up with this. emotion_awesome

Spoopy Specter

Elynai

Okay, you can set the time if you go to bid, set the time, and select buy only again. >_<

That's......a hassle. >:

IRL Labtech

Not a fan of the default 24 hours time limit.
At all.

Demonic Lover

If they polish the maaany rough edges I think I'll be okay with this~ it's annoying having to change the price from the average but I just hope a double click will highlight it all XD; in general I don't like those heavy flash changes :C I absolutely hate the forums and the loading thingie . 3.; my pages seem to load much faster on their own, so I don't understand why it was made... oh well, I just hope this will shut up the users that want a more hand-holding site, I certainly don't but oh well XD; what you gotta do when the staff made it's mind?

User Image

Timid Humorist

Niccolo Ammaniti
Mustachioed
'dah hell.

Completely agreed. I mispriced a couple times, and I have gone through the angry PM thing and whatnot, but still, it was my fault for not paying better attention to what I was doing. This is like Gaia is trying to slap me.

I think the not able to go to the 2nd page thing is a glitch though. There's a bunch of glitches right now. (you can't save avatars, <3 or </3 topics or tip posts for instance)

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

The poor vendors!

Spoopy Specter

H0peh
Well there go's the chance of catching them miss-prices.

And it's not even that mainly. Misprices are usually a small percentage of a vendors profit, and several of us do return them. It's just insulting and obtrusive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff