Did the June 05 items live up the hype?

Yes 0.35096153846154 35.1% [ 73 ]
No 0.33653846153846 33.7% [ 70 ]
I don't know yet 0.3125 31.2% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 208 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

I don't know if you've beeen liveing under a rock but On June 2003 the first donation item ever released was the Halo. Now 2 years later we are on the third anny of this item. There were a alot of hopes and expectations for these items to be GREAT. As some of you people know 2003 Halo, 2004 the coming of the Horns of the demon the counter part to the halo, and now we have these 2 items Phoenix circlet and the dragon bone helm. What does everybody thing of these items?dID
i kinda like them i am just waiting for my inventory to let me pile more stuff on 3nodding heart
I think it's nice for the admins to "remake" the halo in a way, as they did with the Phoenix Circlet in halo position.

But, as to whether they lived up to the hype... who knows. People were probably expecting angelic/demonic items again, but I think that the dragon/phoenix items are a nice change.
I like them alot. They really go with my name and such. Sense my name is Pyro, and Phoenix is a fire bird, and a dragon, which basiclly has to do with fire(im thinking of the fire dragon) so ya.
Most definitly!
The 'fire halo' feature on the phoenix circlet more than lives up to expectations, and the dragon skull....WOW! heart
I think they did 3nodding Personally, I think the Pheonix item is great because now I have a crown^^

Blessed Seraph

I don't think they were as good as last June's donation items, but I don't hate them. I personally like the phoenix circlit is better than the dragon helm for the simple fact that the dragon helm would never match my avatar. I just find these donation items harder to match with my outfits than last years.

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I think the latest donation items are OK. And the Phoenix thing is a good idea for someone who just joined and wants a halo.

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I absolutely hate them. They are unique, but ugly. sad
I think of the phoenix cirlet as an halo xD
Its a win:win for me.
I think they look alright, but its nothing I would ever wear. xd
whee (Yes, I love them!)
i like the pheonix circlet
as for the dragon helm.....well you need four of them for a somewhat complete outfit
i dont really like the helm as much as the circlet

O.G. Gaian

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
They're deffinately not going to be as sought after as things like the horns of the demon, or a KiKi Kitty, but at least they're not down there with the PJs 3nodding The new 'set' is also a refreshing idea. I hope to see lots more draconic items come out, if for nothing else, then for my mule account, ClockworkDragon.

And, to top it all off, my avvie gets to be more flaming than it once was...what's not to like?
I like the phenix circlet, but i cant wear the dragon hat with my omfg. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces