Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did the June 05 items live up the hype?

Yes 0.35096153846154 35.1% [ 73 ]
No 0.33653846153846 33.7% [ 70 ]
I don't know yet 0.3125 31.2% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 208 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

i like the donation items of this year but i would have donated $50.00 if they gave me halos for every 2.50
Yes, even though it didn't continue the demonic and angelic tradition(which everyone was whining about, anyways), it's quite unique and stylish.
i HATE this month's donation items at least i sold them so not a waste of $15 dollars... sweatdrop
I like them. ^^
I forgot entirely about the donation items, so coming back to see new items on people's avatars was a delightful surprise for me.
At first I liked the phoenix circlet, so I bought one. Then I hated it because it looked horrible on my avatar. Then I changed things a bit and now I love it. Which is bad because I promised to sell it to a friend.
I like the other one (can't for the life of me remember the name). It's alright. I don't particularly like it too much.
Hmm...there are always seems to be one item that people favor from the month's donation items over the other. This month's seems to be the phoenix circlet. ninja

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

From the looks of things the price rises on these things weren't as high as I expected. I was thinking that everyone would think they would be angelic/demonic items. Only thing we have in compensation is this phoenix thing can turn into a Halo type thing. Another thing, is I think everyone is right. I really think the items look better if you have one of those same items. matching with thing seems to be a issue.
you know I think the items are great. sure they aren't FANTASTIC, but sooo? who cares, the admin's had just about beaten the whole angelic/demonic theme to death. Besides the dragon bone helms have been long awaited (Remember the preview for Aekea?)

Anyways nothing ever lives up to the hype so i am just happy with what I have 3nodding

Dedicated Friend

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I don't like the bone dragon helm that much. But the Phoenix circlet is very nice. I would wear it if I went my avvie. But since all I wear most of the time is black and white, I don't think orange goes with it very well.
i don't think they are that bad
I absolutely love the phoenix circlet. It's the best thing since June 2004!

*points to avvie's head*

I shall declare June my favorite month.
Nope...they were pretty cool...but not as cool as everyone thought. I do like my nw shoulder-thingy though. 3nodding
ssjjosh
i don't think they are that bad

says the guy who bought four of them.
I'm not crazy about them, but a lot of people like them and they're pretty cool, so I'd say they were a success. I think they look good when the person is wearing more than one of the same type...which is interesting, because you can't do that with a lot of other items (especially more than 2 positions at once).
I don't like them at all, I think the admins are either slipping or working their ases off and don't have time to think of stuff that comes to par with the older items

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff