-Kisses de dustbunneh and fluffs dem ears!- >///< 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
I want to see caroling like in Zomg. I want more items that are free. That's what christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

Special Snowflake

Awww, it's snowing in towns 2 heart makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Towns is very pretty right now. It would be nice if Gaia held an event in Towns again. 3nodding

Demonic Lover

aaa the christmas music is seriously awesome x ox it's not cheery and annoying but heavy and cool XD I still get sick of it super soon but it's a seriously sweet tune <3

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Ohhhh that's fun emotion_kirakira I'll go check it out later today *doing some other stuff and more than one flash space at once is too much*

Hmm... I think I'll go finish decorate my gaia house -- part of the first plan I have.

Otherwise, I'll participate in the event and sell some stuff in the art collective (it's still open for a few days if anyone wants to join) ninja

Aside from that... I dunno. I'll see as time go biggrin

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I actually can't get into the holiday-themed town squares unless I teleport to someone who's already there. emo Is there like a code or something you have to type to get there? Or am I just unlucky?

Tricky Saint

Aw yeah, snowww emotion_drool

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
Looks cool. Ima check it now. ^^

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Oh, how pretty! I haven't been into Towns in ages, but I love that they've got it all dressed up! I went back to take a look and enjoy the song, which will probably be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks, Gaia. But I love that the festivities are already beginning in some form, even if its in an area that I usually don't frequent.
tfw mobile 2nd class

can't wait to see this
The halloween setup was such a bummer but this sounds awesome

Stubborn Gifter

Paikeia
I actually can't get into the holiday-themed town squares unless I teleport to someone who's already there. emo Is there like a code or something you have to type to get there? Or am I just unlucky?

Have you try clicking the "World Map" on your smartphone (and by that, I mean the smartphone icon at the bottom of your screen where the chat text is located and not your actual phone)?

Usually I get sent to Gambino Isle no matter how many times I go to Town 2. Heck, I even hotspot the town squares in case I want to go back while exploring other places in Town 2. >.>;

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
I think it's nice, I just wish it wasn't so laggy when I go there. x_x

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Oh, definitely going to check this out. Thanks for the head's up.

While I've decorated my aquarium, I haven't really decorated my home yet. That Towns is decorated will be more impetus for me to go spend some gold and deck the halls.

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It was snowing and I heard the music, but I didn't see any of the bows or Christmas trees. :'c
I guess it's not fully up yet, or somethin'? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces