Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

If you look in the pic below they just gave out for wallpaper notice all the rare items they have, and all the items are avalable for purchase.Except one,the one the boy has in the middle,Its a sword. Could this be a hint, and look at how the two at the top are using the Demonic Pitchfork and the angelic as weapons. Could this be the sign of more uses then one.

User Image

Distinct Gaian

didnt' the admins say they'd never release a weapon as a donation item?

Dapper Gekko

Mormon_Seebs
didnt' the admins say they'd never release a weapon as a donation item?

Yes, but they also said that the donation items that apear to be weapons (staff/gauntlet/pitchfork) will be usable as weapons.
For everyone who's saying that this is a "new thing" I repeat: The first Gaia layout had a ton of people with weapons and items that have never been released, I don't think this is a 'clue' to anything. To see said banner click here.

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Very cool. Perhaps that means we'll be getting a weapon shop soon. One could hope anyways. And here I missed the Download section and all the cool wallpapers. Thanks for pointing that out! biggrin
How is this really hinting at a "Conspiracy" sounds to me that your just pointing out something ALOT of people have now, that the sword may be up to be bought or gained soon.

*shakes head* And you really didnt provide anything other than that to a "Conspiracy" so yeah....

didnt back this up to well >.<
There is no conspiracy involving the items,but there is one involving the girl in the pink shirt.The gaia admins are perverts for making her look like that.

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
No conspiracy confused

also have you noticed the girl with the red hear wearing earrings? I hope those will be out soon too.
And the girls breasts arn't that big, I mean compared to real women.
Darlaa
No conspiracy confused

also have you noticed the girl with the red hear wearing earrings? I hope those will be out soon too.
And the girls breasts arn't that big, I mean compared to real women.

The girl looks younger than 18.

Distinct Dabbler

*screams in agony* NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THAT (censored) SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I've gotten it out of my system -- um, I can't think of anything to say.
*has seen EXACTLY the same thread, only with 3 more pages of replies*
just a hint okay? next time before you make a new thread why don't you look and see if there aren't already like 4 other threads on the first page about this exact same thing!

You would see that most people already know this. And that people have told them the admin's said they probally won't ever release swords as donation items. Also this picture is old!

Although many users are seeing it for the first time because of the background/wallpaper it was around long before! gonk

I'm honestly not trying to be mean but if you had looked on the first page you would have seen several topics saying this exact same thing. Now I know there is no rule against repeat threads but... it gets annoying when 15 people come into GCD and say "OMG A SWORD FOR THE DONATION ITEM"

I do understand your excitment though and I appreciate your wanting to participate, just be a little more aware of your surroundings next time okay? Welcome to GCD and I hope I didn't offend you I just wanted to help you out with some posting tips for future reference. GCD is a great place to make your home if your passionate about Gaia and I welcome yoU! 3nodding
Next we'll be hearing how magic will be the next item, because the girl in the pink shirt is using it. Yep, the envelopes will be imbued with magical powers! I can feel my hands and cig tingling right now.

O.G. Gaian

You must be some kind of rocket scientist to think this out so well! I am sure most of Gaia knew NOTHING about that! surprised
neinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces