It's all about the Turtle god. 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Chibi Halo
          Okay here's the bigger question gang. Will Ivan ever get that full night's rest he's been looking for? xp

I doubt it. He'll probably be too busy trying to keep himself alive.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Chibi Halo
          Okay so this isn't official main plot discussion but it's still some kind of plot discussion. So here's the special event edition of our plot discussion.

The October 21 event plot discussion:

✘ Was this war before or after Meili created the Titans?
I'm gonna say before. The gods in the manga were described as "amoral." Sounds like they have some growing to do before they're ready to even recognize human virtues, much less create living avatars of them.
✘ Will the fallen angels ever learn what wrongness, justice, and kindness are?
Nope. They wouldn't be fallen angels otherwise. Always Chaotic Evil!
✘ Will we make a difference in this ancient war?
I think the event has been artfully crafted to avoid just that. xd They already said they don't know who was supposed to be victorious, so whichever way it comes out, they can just be like "AND THAT'S HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ALL ALONG. GOODNIGHT."
Bonus Question: Do you think my cameo in the manga puts us one step closer to being an official group here on Gaia?
NO FAIR! scream You either get to be an official group, or you get to be in the manga. Not both!

I kid, I kid. How do you mean, anyway? How would the GCA be represented? As a fanclub or group of cheerleaders of sorts for the GOSH crew? As a collection of airship enthusiasts? Or something else?

Time-traveling Senshi

The Iron Magus
Chibi Halo
          Okay so this isn't official main plot discussion but it's still some kind of plot discussion. So here's the special event edition of our plot discussion.

The October 21 event plot discussion:

✘ Was this war before or after Meili created the Titans?
I'm gonna say before. The gods in the manga were described as "amoral." Sounds like they have some growing to do before they're ready to even recognize human virtues, much less create living avatars of them.
✘ Will the fallen angels ever learn what wrongness, justice, and kindness are?
Nope. They wouldn't be fallen angels otherwise. Always Chaotic Evil!
✘ Will we make a difference in this ancient war?
I think the event has been artfully crafted to avoid just that. xd They already said they don't know who was supposed to be victorious, so whichever way it comes out, they can just be like "AND THAT'S HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ALL ALONG. GOODNIGHT."
Bonus Question: Do you think my cameo in the manga puts us one step closer to being an official group here on Gaia?
NO FAIR! scream You either get to be an official group, or you get to be in the manga. Not both!

I kid, I kid. How do you mean, anyway? How would the GCA be represented? As a fanclub or group of cheerleaders of sorts for the GOSH crew? As a collection of airship enthusiasts? Or something else?

Well, the GIB and the Believers made it into zOMG. E-Corp's on the darn map for crying out loud. So some sort of recognition of our existence in any way by the staff working the plot would be awesome. The way I have it the GCA, which was born of the GCD Airport thread, is a global organization of airship captains, their crew, Aeronautical engineers, casimir tree conservationists (which would include botanists), and now to an extent devotees of the Goddess Gaia. It's kind of like the National Home Builder's Association in that it lobbies for better airship technologies, helps keep the skies safe through Airship safety regulations, and fights for fair trade routes, better fight paths for commercial airship travel, and helps protect and cultivate casimir trees. It keeps the skies safe and ships flying through education, regulation, and enforcement. It's like at the end of the Frontier Skies manga when all the airships of the users (which were ones users had actually drawn themselves and put into the GCD Airport) made it into the manga as taking action to go and save the Spoilage God from dying. If here's a problem in the skies we work to end it.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Chibi Halo

Well, the GIB and the Believers made it into zOMG. E-Corp's on the darn map for crying out loud. So some sort of recognition of our existence in any way by the staff working the plot would be awesome. The way I have it the GCA, which was born of the GCD Airport thread, is a global organization of airship captains, their crew, Aeronautical engineers, casimir tree conservationists (which would include botanists), and now to an extent devotees of the Goddess Gaia. It's kind of like the National Home Builder's Association in that it lobbies for better airship technologies, helps keep the skies safe through Airship safety regulations, and fights for fair trade routes, better fight paths for commercial airship travel, and helps protect and cultivate casimir trees. It keeps the skies safe and ships flying through education, regulation, and enforcement. It's like at the end of the Frontier Skies manga when all the airships of the users (which were ones users had actually drawn themselves and put into the GCD Airport) made it into the manga as taking action to go and save the Spoilage God from dying. If here's a problem in the skies we work to end it.

Yeah, I know. Also, wow. E-Corp is on the map. xd

I think I had heard that before, but I must have never gone looking for it, because this is the first time I've seen it. That's pretty crazy.

Anyway, it's possible. A group like you described would fit naturally into the Gaian world. It certainly wouldn't be difficult for them to throw in a reference at some point. Of course, since you've already been spotlighted in another way, they might not, to avoid the impression that they're showing too much favor to one user or group of users. Who knows?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image

lol@thread title.

Boo!User Image

Time-traveling Senshi

The Iron Magus
Chibi Halo

Yeah, I know. Also, wow. E-Corp is on the map. xd

I think I had heard that before, but I must have never gone looking for it, because this is the first time I've seen it. That's pretty crazy.

Anyway, it's possible. A group like you described would fit naturally into the Gaian world. It certainly wouldn't be difficult for them to throw in a reference at some point. Of course, since you've already been spotlighted in another way, they might not, to avoid the impression that they're showing too much favor to one user or group of users. Who knows?

At the time Zi got featured in the manga she was running E-Corp and that had become somewhat official with an item named after them by that point.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

The Iron Magus

Or they could just spotlight other groups and users even more to balance.

*sits by phone, hands folded, waiting for the Manga Committee to call*

biggrin

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Chibi Halo

At the time Zi got featured in the manga she was running E-Corp and that had become somewhat official with an item named after them by that point.

xd Yes, I'm familiar with Zi's many achievements. Which is why it IS possible.

In the meantime, though, you've already ascended to heights undreamed of by most Gaians. So, you know. Whatever happens, happens. razz

Time-traveling Senshi

Oops forgot about this thread with all the event fun going on.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Chibi Halo

I know, and without a weekly update, it's even harder remember. First Friday without a main-manga update!

Time-traveling Senshi

`Hydro
Chibi Halo

I know, and without a weekly update, it's even harder remember. First Friday without a main-manga update!

We need a little bit of a break here anyhow. It was getting tough to come up with discussion near the end of that chapter.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
In Return, Gaia says she fears that she would be fored to kill Nyx and Zhiviago actually killed Meili. I'll pose this question to the The Nyx Fanthread as well, and it's been proven that these cosmic beings can die.

My question is: how?

How could Nyx, or by extension Gaia, die? Would it take the power of another cosmic being, a special item like the weapon Zhivago used, or would just a well-placed 9 x 19 Parabellum round do the trick?

Time-traveling Senshi

notmuch_23
In Return, Gaia says she fears that she would be fored to kill Nyx and Zhiviago actually killed Meili. I'll pose this question to the The Nyx Fanthread as well, and it's been proven that these cosmic beings can die.

My question is: how?

How could Nyx, or by extension Gaia, die? Would it take the power of another cosmic being, a special item like the weapon Zhivago used, or would just a well-placed 9 x 19 Parabellum round do the trick?

I don't think Gaia herself can die because she's the mother of the gods but her children can be killed using whatever power is within that glove upon Zhivago's hand. It has to do with where Nyx was being held. That dark magic in there was weaponized and put into the glove. I don't think anything else can kill off a titan or a god.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Chibi Halo

I don't think Gaia herself can die because she's the mother of the gods but her children can be killed using whatever power is within that glove upon Zhivago's hand. It has to do with where Nyx was being held. That dark magic in there was weaponized and put into the glove. I don't think anything else can kill off a titan or a god.

If that's true, then why does Gaia fear Nyx? It's not like he can do anything to her.

Time-traveling Senshi

notmuch_23
Chibi Halo

If that's true, then why does Gaia fear Nyx? It's not like he can do anything to her.

She fears what he's become and how he's stopped being the son she loved so much. On top of that she fears what he'd do to the world if he ever takes it over. Also to clarify, when I say that Gaia, the other gods, and the Titans can't be killed I'm talking by mortal means. Like you couldn't simply go up to Meili with a Smith and Wesson put a few rounds in him and watch him die or slice him with a sword. It had to be done with that glove. Gods can kill other gods I'm guessing, which is why the last time Gaia had to deal with Nyx she did so by taking him by surprise. If he's expecting the attack then it's going to be that much harder to take him down in the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff