• Protector of Cuteness 150
lmao this is awesome

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
Moonlight_Splendor
That whole "random anon" thing was kind of unfair.
I don't mind working for items, but I'm under a dark star when it comes to random anons stuff.

I agree. It should have been gifted through a link like many other items are. That way, everyone could get one, rather than a select few.

(After saying that, I'm still hoping to be gifted one myself. Yes, I know it's hypocritical. And no, I don't care. xd )

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Like a Leaf on the Wind
Solnya
Like a Leaf on the Wind
So , how long has this mini event been going on? It's almost like it's a user run event...

And how exactly does the dress change color? i looked at it in the mp and its just blue.
Apparently it's which ever way your avatar is facing...

AHHH ! So if we the Konami code, when the avie jumps of the header the dress will change color!? cool ! whee xp heart

EDIT ! :
WOAH !! It's a white gold !! And THANK YOU ANON !!!
emotion_yatta
*Hopes she gets one, that dress is fun*
"So if we the Konami code, when the avie jumps of the header the dress will change color!? "

What the heck does this even mean?

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
One of the Engineers in my group at work sent the picture of "the dress" around. He started quite a heated debate as the majority of us see it as some shade of white/gold. One guy said they needed to fire the laundry person for washing the dress with the dirty baby diapers. XD The engineer saw it as blue black. Fun times.

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My physics teacher sent a text to all his classes explaining the whole science part of the dress. The night when it was like viral ahaha

Moonlight Sailor

kauma16
My physics teacher sent a text to all his classes explaining the whole science part of the dress. The night when it was like viral ahaha

My old psychology professor made a huge post on my FaceBook page about it. According to him, it has to do with weather you are a left or right brain type of person both in general and in during the time of viewing.

Divine Gatekeeper

I honestly hope I get one. The whole fascination of anyones interest in the dress astounds me. I fin it funny and Having The dress would be awesome lol. I wonder what it looks like on an avatar?

Lucignolo's Wife

15,925 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Forum Junior 100
JoyRose
bittersweet69
Eulysa Vilae
JoyRose
And so the joy is spread! whee
Thank you to my Anonymous benefactor who wished me Happy Somethings Day with a paws version of The Dress! emotion_hug

Awesome! I guess posting about it does help wink lol

Cool, the dress looks good on an animal base, I want one for me animal here!!

I don't usually use my animal avatar, so if you wind up with a human one, I'll happily trade you. wink

Aww, you look awesome in that dress, you should keep it, really. I thought Anon would gift the paws version if I was wearing the animal base, Thanks for the offer though.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
bittersweet69
JoyRose
bittersweet69
Eulysa Vilae
JoyRose
Thank you to my Anonymous benefactor who wished me Happy Somethings Day with a paws version of The Dress! emotion_hug

I don't usually use my animal avatar, so if you wind up with a human one, I'll happily trade you. wink

Aww, you look awesome in that dress, you should keep it, really. I thought Anon would gift the paws version if I was wearing the animal base, Thanks for the offer though.

Thank you! It's a very cute idea, and I'm definitely going to wear it at least for now. But I would wear it more if it was the human version. However, I happened by the marketplace and if you get the human one it would be better for you to sell it and buy the paw version since the price is so different! Thanks for the compliment, though. I really do enjoy this item!

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Meushi

Dear me that was TOO sassy! To sassy for my old heart!

Here have a fun song that doesn't have a any images to it yet......sorry

I like it <3
And it's fine cause I'll do the same to you ;3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY29UTk59uw

Lucignolo's Wife

15,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
MissKatW
I honestly hope I get one. The whole fascination of anyones interest in the dress astounds me. I fin it funny and Having The dress would be awesome lol. I wonder what it looks like on an avatar?

We should get one. The dress looks awesome on an avatar and it can be combine with many other matching color items. I really hope Dress-senpai notices us so we can enjoy that dress soon 3nodding

Alien Sweetheart

Flz
Meushi

Dear me that was TOO sassy! To sassy for my old heart!

Here have a fun song that doesn't have a any images to it yet......sorry

I like it <3
And it's fine cause I'll do the same to you ;3

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY29UTk59uw

I love that song!

And now! To keep us on topic!!

ninja

Lucignolo's Wife

15,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
JoyRose
bittersweet69
JoyRose
bittersweet69
Eulysa Vilae
JoyRose

Thank you! It's a very cute idea, and I'm definitely going to wear it at least for now. But I would wear it more if it was the human version. However, I happened by the marketplace and if you get the human one it would be better for you to sell it and buy the paw version since the price is so different! Thanks for the compliment, though. I really do enjoy this item!

Cool, I see how it change color on you already, I can't wait to have my animal one whee Oh yeah, the human version is even better, if I get my dress, I won't sell it, I'll keep it. It's one of those items Gaia has made well 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff