Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think luca will survive this pact with nyx? ;3;

yes 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
no 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
poll whore option 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 > >>

It's sounds really, really interesting, but I gotta ask, who are they? ^^; And from which manga?

Jhali's Bae

Shameless Businessman

I wanna be fan. = u =
*slams fist upon table* Add me to this fan-list! I demand it! Luca is my precious to stare at and covet *crosses legs and pets gimpi*
Ahhh....... ><
*resisting calling him cute*
Don Kuro.... rocks D: Yea... He rocks... heart
Is he really gay? xD
Sweet Time Of Life
It's sounds really, really interesting, but I gotta ask, who are they? ^^; And from which manga?

I believe it's 'Heir to Darkness', from Geeboi o:
Lol...
Yukitsu
omg a imuffin
Shairane Blair
Don Kuro is so handsome i wonder why he's not taken
I know,he's 800 no kids...

*cough*it'sbecausehe'sgay*cough*

and thanks a lot Rahaziel :3

and everyone is open to join the fanart contest biggrin ~
@_@
I'm bisexual...
Whatever o-o;;;
YAY MORE ART 8D

Coffee Lass's Kouhai

Pal

Aw hey! A Fan thread for Don Kuro! Sweat! XD The moment I saw him, I thought he was seriously hard core! Him and his bird thing. >3

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SolaFate
Oi Yukitsu-san,mind if I join the thread?
It seems like fun.
Besides you gotta love Luca heart
Luca has one hell of an attitude! twisted

-SolaFate

solafate it me anyone pm her i want talk to her she keeps ingoreing me
Yukitsu
hmmm so, do you guys think mister luca would be a seme or an uke? I've been debating it lately and it's boggling my mind because honestly it could go either way! gaaahh

User Image
Personally, I would think that he's a seke, which is someone who is a seme or an uke, depending on the moment. For example, if there's someone who is completely uke, he would top him. But if there was someone that was seme, he would be the uke. It all depends on the situation.

To put a NPC in the spotlight, if Kuro was in a relationship with Devin, he would be the uke if it was compared to size (sorry Kuro-dono!) but if it was personality-wise, Kuro would definitely top.

User Image

Manly Lunatic

Luca would be on top... now that I have thought about it. He likes to dominate.
MUST. NOT. CALL. HIM. CUTE! stressed ITS SO HARD!!! *fangirl screams* I LUV U DON KURO!!!

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
mewmewichigo_cutie11
Yukitsu
hmmm so, do you guys think mister luca would be a seme or an uke? I've been debating it lately and it's boggling my mind because honestly it could go either way! gaaahh

User Image
Personally, I would think that he's a seke, which is someone who is a seme or an uke, depending on the moment. For example, if there's someone who is completely uke, he would top him. But if there was someone that was seme, he would be the uke. It all depends on the situation.

To put a NPC in the spotlight, if Kuro was in a relationship with Devin, he would be the uke if it was compared to size (sorry Kuro-dono!) but if it was personality-wise, Kuro would definitely top.

User Image

Time to summon my favourite internet rule :'D

Or maybe I'll just PM or IM a good yaoi artist and commission them.

Pfft ya right

Someone remind me to suscribe to this place D:

I keep forgetting ; A;
Jizzy McJizzington
mewmewichigo_cutie11
Yukitsu

User Image

User Image

Pfft ya right

I keep forgetting ; A;

User Image
Mmn? What favorite internet rule? D: *oblivious*

XD Go to a con. Artist alley artists are ranking high up there with their supreme awesomeness.

SUBSCRIBE, WOMAN! D:

Oh, and who's the couple in your signature? I was always wondering xD;

User Image

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
mewmewichigo_cutie11
Jizzy McJizzington
mewmewichigo_cutie11
Yukitsu

User Image

User Image

Pfft ya right

I keep forgetting ; A;

User Image

XD Go to a con. Artist alley artists are ranking high up there with their supreme awesomeness.

SUBSCRIBE, WOMAN! D:

User Image

There are no cons in Portugal. . .

I think .__.

I think everyone that's google'd stuff with the safesearch filter off knows "RULE34" dundundun~

The couple in my siggy is from a japanese handy/PC game called "Alice in Distortion World"

3nodding
Jizzy McJizzington
mewmewichigo_cutie11
Jizzy McJizzington
mewmewichigo_cutie11
Yukitsu

User Image

User Image

Pfft ya right

I keep forgetting ; A;

User Image

SUBSCRIBE, WOMAN! D:

User Image

There are no cons in Portugal. . .

I think .__.

I think everyone that's google'd stuff with the safesearch filter off knows "RULE34" dundundun~

The couple in my siggy is from a japanese handy/PC game called "Alice in Distortion World"

3nodding

User Image
Oh.. ._. Maybe there are..?

-! XD Oh, that rule. I had to search it up and then I remembered it.

biggrin Thank you~

...did you subscribe? neutral

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out