poll whore option 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 > >>

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
JiJiJi
Wow.. the map has places I never new about. Von Helson Mansion.
Durem Graveyard.
Halloween Town.
If Halloween town is part of it. I'm totally joining with them..

I think Halloween Town was involved during Halloween once... and then promptly forgotten/trashed. cry
I wish they'd use it again.

Space Lover

I <3 Don Kuro! He's so....*tries not to use the word 'cute'* charming~ X3 *subs to thread*

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
NekoMimiChan195
I <3 Don Kuro! He's so....*tries not to use the word 'cute'* charming~ X3 *subs to thread*

nyahaha nice save XD *adds to list*

Shameless Enabler

Yukitsu
NekoMimiChan195

Handsomely cute.
<3

Space Lover

Sabin le Rose
Yukitsu
MeloNeko

Handsomely cute.
<3

Indeed heart *has changed username D:*

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
need moar fanart! I can't enter my own thread's contest haha. Luca deserves lots of sexy lovin' in drawing form? biggrin

I wish gaia would hurry up and release more manga <_> I want to make more banners, haha.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Yukitsu
need moar fanart! I can't enter my own thread's contest haha. Luca deserves lots of sexy lovin' in drawing form? biggrin

I wish gaia would hurry up and release more manga <_> I want to make more banners, haha.

I know, it's like a disease, right? I found myself yesterday trying to make a new banner with the Gee Boi images xd
It was hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Zora Kalina
Yukitsu

I know, it's like a disease, right? I found myself yesterday trying to make a new banner with the Gee Boi images xd

I can make you one if you want to :O *points to sig* XD. adobe image ready is my friend. I was going to splice some of them together but I got lazy~

Also in other news: Who wants to see Luca with his hair down? hmm hmm?? come on gaia :3!

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Yukitsu
Zora Kalina
Yukitsu

I can make you one if you want to :O *points to sig* XD. adobe image ready is my friend. I was going to splice some of them together but I got lazy~

Also in other news: Who wants to see Luca with his hair down? hmm hmm?? come on gaia :3!

I know, I was making one myself yesterday. It started out as me drawing No-Face, but thenI got bored of that and started making banners. Afterwards, I was just like "...Wait, what am I DOING?"

If he puts his hair down he'll go from shotaro to bishounen in 3.5 seconds. Either that or uke. Either way, I'm cool with it. xd

EDIT: Anyone wanna see the sketch? 8D (Coloring it now)

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Looks good zora! I'm currently compiling a database of all the gee boi images for my own fun XD... It makes me feel better, because the swirl was total fail..

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Yukitsu
Looks good zora! I'm currently compiling a database of all the gee boi images for my own fun XD... It makes me feel better, because the swirl was total fail..

Augh, the Swirl...I know, I can't win on those things...
So I sell them when I get to a high stage. 3nodding
It's worked so far.
Really? Cause I wouldn't mind seeing the ice cream lady as a full time NPC.
She makes me think of Maggey Byrde from Phoenix Wright.

Manly Lunatic

Fashionable Tycoon

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Please!
Add Louie to the list!
I will always adore the Don.

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300