Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
This is the first rig pet that I've wanted so badly! They're beautifully done! heart

Rogue

The artwork the artist did for the fawns is adorable! Really cute gallery too. emotion_kirakira

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
aww the rig pet is so adorable
wish it had I am pose with one of each :/ its rare for me to find the rig pet worth it but this one is just so so awww good

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Thank you this RIG items' list again! I follow Winter Hue's items' list forums usually in quiet, they are good. wink
It's 90% i will follow these forums in the future too. smile

Now i tell you guys an interesting thing about an item from that RIG list. The Lila Fa item have a meaning in another language! 3nodding That language is the Hungarian (i am from Hungary). Lila Fa means Purple Tree in Hungarian language. biggrin I don't know did/do anybody know about it, or not. smile I don't know the developers did know about it, or not when they made that Lila Fa item. If not, then it's a funny coincidence. razz

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Xanvie
Now i tell you guys an interesting thing about an item from that RIG list. The Lila Fa item have a meaning in another language! 3nodding That language is the Hungarian (i am from Hungary). Lila Fa means Purple Tree in Hungarian language. biggrin I don't know did/do anybody know about it, or not. smile I don't know the developers did know about it, or not when they made that Lila Fa item. If not, then it's a funny coincidence. razz

Cool! I had been wondering about the meaning of Lila Fa, and I'm eagerly waiting for the item to drop to a reasonable price so I can pick one up. I really like the cut-out style and the purples and greys it uses. heart

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Chocobo Princess
Xanvie

Cool! I had been wondering about the meaning of Lila Fa, and I'm eagerly waiting for the item to drop to a reasonable price so I can pick one up. I really like the cut-out style and the purples and greys it uses. heart

I see. Then good luck for you get the Lila Fa (it's lol as Purple Tree, sorry smile ) from the RIG! I don't buy RIG pack(s) usually, because we have small chance we get what we want and then we lose usually the RIG pack's price biggest part. I just check the items' list and then sometimes i buy from the Marketplace few of them, if i find item(s), what i like of them. And if i have enough gold for buy at the moment. Of course it's everyone's own choice is he/she buy RIG(s), or not, or if he/she prefer to buy from them on the Marketplace.
at least the pets are not cats

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Hotorobi

That's true. But i don't really understand what's your problem and why about the cats. They are cute and interesting usually. If you mean the Gaia made many cats, that's true too. Of course more/other kind of pets/animals are good. But for example they could make more llama and alpaca, mainly llama, because i like them and other users like them too. As i did read before long time ago on a forum many people want(ed) more llama items. They made a unillama in the Gogh Reed and 2 kind of alpaca items only.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Xanvie
Chocobo Princess
Xanvie

I see. Then good luck for you get the Lila Fa (it's lol as Purple Tree, sorry smile ) from the RIG! I don't buy RIG pack(s) usually, because we have small chance we get what we want and then we lose usually the RIG pack's price biggest part. I just check the items' list and then sometimes i buy from the Marketplace few of them, if i find item(s), what i like of them. And if i have enough gold for buy at the moment. Of course it's everyone's own choice is he/she buy RIG(s), or not, or if he/she prefer to buy from them on the Marketplace.

Thank you~! User Image

I just buy the items separately, too. My luck isn't that good. sweatdrop

I hope you are able to get the items you want from the MP.

Newbie Noob

so many items in this rig are simply amazing. i definitely like the forest fawns (honey and peach), but that antler pose looks like two wild, overgrown tree branches (symmetry would have been awesome). as it is, it looks like i tripped and got them tangled up in my hair. gonk the other poses are beautifully drawn, only why wasn't the iam pose separated like they did with moochi and rabbit? it looks like honey and peach are siamese-twins attached at the butt. jus saeyin. kneeling fawns in the sit position would have been adorable. i wish this rig pet, not just the accessories, were more versatile. confused
Xanvie
Hotorobi

That's true. But i don't really understand what's your problem and why about the cats. They are cute and interesting usually. If you mean the Gaia made many cats, that's true too. Of course more/other kind of pets/animals are good. But for example they could make more llama and alpaca, mainly llama, because i like them and other users like them too. As i did read before long time ago on a forum many people want(ed) more llama items. They made a unillama in the Gogh Reed and 2 kind of alpaca items only.
i dont have any problem with cats its just you know. i want new ones theres a lot of animals you can pick . not just cats.
i wanted a chameleon just for once .

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Chocobo Princess
Xanvie
Chocobo Princess
Xanvie

Thank you~! User Image

I just buy the items separately, too. My luck isn't that good. sweatdrop

I hope you are able to get the items you want from the MP.

I agree, the luck is small usually. That's why i buy of them sometimes on the Markeplace, because it's 100% sure to get them without any gold waste, if i have enough gold. Thank you, i bought earlier the items from that RIG, what wanted. wink

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Hotorobi
Xanvie
Hotorobi

i dont have any problem with cats its just you know. i want new ones theres a lot of animals you can pick . not just cats.
i wanted a chameleon just for once .

Oh ok, i see. I am sorry i misunderstood you about the cats. redface Yes, it could be good, if we can buy from most kind of pets/animals too. And don't forget, they are working on the pet system too, they are just very busy last times and that's why they push(ed) that in the future.

Original Fairy

I think this is the nicest rig pet they've ever done.
And of course it seems to be one of the rarest sweatdrop

Versatile Vampire

19,340 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
boops
Is anyone else having issues selling Misguided Sister and Misguided Brother back to the shops?
They have sellback prices and I was doing it just fine earlier, and then they suddenly became stacked and I wasn't allowed to sell anymore back to the shops. I'm not having issues with other items in my inventory, so it just seems really weird that this was sellable and then suddenly not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff