• Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

XD I have the same problem IRL XD i got them tho. XD

OMG THANK YOU.
                          im swagging for realz now <3

I like a few expensive stuff on here but, idk i end up liking odds and ends a lot more....like this leg mod im wearing now....Take You For a Ride.....was like my favorite item from this RiG.

>w< You are welcome.

Odds and ends make new looks and thats creative awesome!

I just got everything I saw that looked good XD

XD, lol, idk maybe limited things look good to me.....or sometimes i wish some items weren't SO femine, even though i occasionally cross-dress my avi, i would like to use some items in multiple ways....i'm so picky it's ridiculous....i litterally go in hte marketplace and play with the item or like an hour before i decide if i like or not

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

OMG THANK YOU.

I like a few expensive stuff on here but, idk i end up liking odds and ends a lot more....like this leg mod im wearing now....Take You For a Ride.....was like my favorite item from this RiG.

>w< You are welcome.

XD, lol, idk maybe limited things look good to me.....or sometimes i wish some items weren't SO femine, even though i occasionally cross-dress my avi, i would like to use some items in multiple ways....i'm so picky it's ridiculous....i litterally go in hte marketplace and play with the item or like an hour before i decide if i like or not
Yeah gaia makes more for ladies that they ever do for men XD THO I can make most female items look sexy on a dude. I dont cross dress XD i try to make things look male as much as I can XD (( tho some items just make legs to thin and arms to flailing))

I sometimes do the same. I will mull it over before I buy stuff too.

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

OMG THANK YOU.

>w< You are welcome.

Yeah gaia makes more for ladies that they ever do for men XD THO I can make most female items look sexy on a dude. I dont cross dress XD i try to make things look male as much as I can XD (( tho some items just make legs to thin and arms to flailing))

Really? Crossdressing is fun to me, it's like I feel awesome when I can sucessfully make people think I have a femaile avatar. It takes some work and creativity but it's worth it! But what you do I'm not that great at, I hate how bulky the guy legs are, because i mean lets face it, irl, my legs aren't like that ....at all....i'm a thin guy -_-; ....

ugh watching the colony....i don't know what to think

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

OMG THANK YOU.

>w< You are welcome.

Really? Crossdressing is fun to me, it's like I feel awesome when I can sucessfully make people think I have a femaile avatar. It takes some work and creativity but it's worth it! But what you do I'm not that great at, I hate how bulky the guy legs are, because i mean lets face it, irl, my legs aren't like that ....at all....i'm a thin guy -_-; ....

XD awwwee~ Thin men are cute in the skinny jeans <3

heart heart

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
There's a little creepy house, in a little creepy place, little creepy town, in a little creepy world...

The more I look at In Silence I Kill.. the more I want it. gonk

Little creepy girl, with her little creepy face, saying funny things that you have never heard.

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

OMG THANK YOU.

>w< You are welcome.

heart heart

lol what i wish i were more buff emo
                          effin asian genes

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

heart heart

effin asian genes

Asians are beautiful! Blessed hairlessness in the places us white boys fight with XD =3=

And you wont ever look OLD when you are old XD

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

heart heart

effin asian genes

Asians are beautiful! Blessed hairlessness in the places us white boys fight with XD =3=

lol well except im mixed so im not sure how i'll end up being.
                          XD;'
                          i look young though for sure

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

heart heart

effin asian genes

XD;'

Sexy and tanned mixes <3 All tanned handsome men should dress in chiffon loincloths and golden jewels for me @w@

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

heart heart

effin asian genes

XD;'

Sexy and tanned mixes <3 All tanned handsome men should dress in chiffon loincloths and golden jewels for me @w@

lol, im blasian so.....idk if that does anything for you.
                          >3>';

idk...i dont think ive ever worn gold before either

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi

effin asian genes

XD;'

lol, im blasian so.....idk if that does anything for you.
                          >3>';

idk...i dont think ive ever worn gold before either
all tan is good in gold <3 ANY GOLD @w@

just imagine handsome oiled men glowing with their tans all exotic feeding you grapes and fanning you cool! Hell if I ever get so rich that life gets boring ill have myself a whole band of sexy man treats to keep my dying a** company XD

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami

lol, it sounds like you are describing ancient egyptian pharoh life

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami

Among many Arabian dreams I often have XD

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami

Arabians have gorgeous eyes, it makes me jealous sometimes
                          all i inspire to be is an average sized person.....i feel my genes wont let me
                          that and not having curly hair...lmao....i just dont straiting it anymore now.....girls like to play my hair though....which i never mind....it feels so good....i don't know why but something about someone else playing with my hair....ugh you know dogs get when you scratch them in their fav spot......that's me sweatdrop

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami
Oh Asobi
Kiro_Shinigami

Arabians have gorgeous eyes, it makes me jealous sometimes
                          all i inspire to be is an average sized person.....i feel my genes wont let me
                          that and not having curly hair...lmao....i just dont straiting it anymore now.....girls like to play my hair though....which i never mind....it feels so good....i don't know why but something about someone else playing with my hair....ugh you know dogs get when you scratch them in their fav spot......that's me sweatdrop

Yeah~ I have a small very far small fraction of Arab genes in my blood from my mothers far nomad side and south american Indian blood. That mixed with my fathers Nordic stern white skinned bloodline made me XD and I'm pale as snow unless touched by sun my eyes are blue green with a ring of yellow faint and small around the pupil. I don't have the handsomest of looks but I love my eyes XD

Hahaha yeah! Hair is amazing and I also like to brush hair if I can. Mine curls too and i hate it!! I want straight hair XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff