Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
rig pet= ONE BILLION GOLD! billion gold! what a surprise...not razz

Hellraiser

That seller can choke.
He'll never get away with it, the wretched little polesmoker.

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

User Image
          Looking at the various I Am poses of this month's RIG pet, I wish The Forest Fawns had individual I Am poses as well. :c

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
lets say, for the sake of argument, that you HAD a billion gold...would you really waste it one JUST ONE ITEM? i mean really...

Sleuth

Graven123
lets say, for the sake of argument, that you HAD a billion gold...would you really waste it one JUST ONE ITEM? i mean really...
many have done that for the halo and wings and SDGaian dolls

clarion's King

Super Model

Corvidia
That seller can choke.

So they're a "wretched little polesmoker" because he has something you desire and can't afford? Yeah, stay classy. rolleyes

I probably would've done the same and waited for offers, considering how long it took to show up.

Winniesaur's Wife

Pro OTP

Finally, the rig pet surfaces. Such a cutie. ♥

Good thing I don't want to own it! I'll just admire it from afar.

Hellraiser

Magus
Corvidia
That seller can choke.

So they're a "the wretched little polesmoker" because he has something you desire and can't afford it? Yeah, stay classy. rolleyes

I probably would've done the same and waited for offers, considering how long it took to show up.

No, the entire marketplace system is a crock of crap these days.
People are greedy and the economy is in ruins.

'Course I'm sure you're on the side of profit, given your avatar's apparent wealth.
And frankly. yeah, I'm allowed to be frustrated about it. Most of us are, thanks very much.

Tipsy Sailor

11,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Can someone explain to me the differences between In Deep Ship and In Deep Ship: OTP?

Feral Vampire

10,325 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Magus
Corvidia
That seller can choke.

So they're a "the wretched little polesmoker" because he has something you desire and can't afford it? Yeah, stay classy. rolleyes

i realize that the theory of supply and demand would allow for charging whatever the market would bear. but honestly, it just seems a mite steep for a pet that, while cute looking, doesnt do all that much. yes you can be either one dog, or two, but for that much gold it should have more poses or look wayyy more awesome. and yes i know. its rare, rarer then most rare pets.

that is all i have to say wink

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Nyadriel
Geminai Mistario
Nyadriel
Strawberry Dinotart

Well it's about time!

Now we can all go

"aawwwww... cuuuuuttteeee 4laugh "
Your current avatar sums up the "awww cuuuuute" factor pretty well heart

Thanks!
Been getting comments like that left and right. Wait til you see the next thing I do. mrgreen
Hah! It's gonna be pretty hard to top that, but I can't wait 3nodding

Demonic Lover

Graven123
The thing is, we don't know how much it's worth, the seller also doesn't, it's worth as much as someone offers, how can you get the maximun amount of exposure?, through it's marketplace listing, so they list it at a ridiculous price so buyers will send their offers through PMs.

You guys also have to consider that things are really really really expensive now, the top tier items of this CI have a LMP of above 100m and their ABPs are above 80m, can you really blame the owner of the pet that took 5 days to appear for wanting to get as much as they want out of it?, the CI pet's almost always the most expensive item out of the CI, check how much the top tier items are and try to come up with a "fair" price for it.

Dead Hellraiser

Corvidia
Magus
Corvidia
That seller can choke.

No, the entire marketplace system is a crock of crap these days.
People are greedy and the economy is in ruins.

'Course I'm sure you're on the side of profit, given your avatar's apparent wealth.
And frankly. yeah, I'm allowed to be frustrated about it. Most of us are, thanks very much.

It's not uncommon to list something for an obnoxious amount in the MP and not expect the price it was listed it for, but rather to see what kind of offers one gets on it without the chance of someone buying it to resell even higher, especially if they're the first/one of the first to list an item.

The same's been done even before the MP was left in shambles.

Fashionable Gaian

Honestly though you really shouldn't get mad at the seller. Its their item, and they can ask what they want for it. It doesn't exactly mean that they'll get it though. Doesn't do any good to call them names or get mad at them.

Fashionable Nerd

lmao, the comments about the pets price in the MP. rofl
    Is this your first RIG?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out