Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Completionist

Silver Tear Angel
One day we shall have them!

I love the eyes too. I'd love to see them in a purple, green or red. Especially purple. <3.
Hopefully!
Ah, recolors would be nice. :]

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Gotta love Winter items. x3 These are gorgeous.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Many of the items are very pretty, but I'm honestly surprised that they don't have dolls for Sandman and Jack. They always at least have dolls of the main characters for the monthly RIG. And we're still missing a doll? It's like Final Line (March 2013 RIG) all over again with us waiting a week for the last doll to be listed!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Love the Winter Loppies

Healing Giver

12,750 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I just got Rapunzel hair.....wtf? This is not on the list of items?

clarion's King

Super Model

EtherealMiko
I just got Rapunzel hair.....wtf? This is not on the list of items?

Playing monthly chance items have never guaranteed a new item. This is currently saved for mini rigs where it is explicitly stated.

Re-releases are not reported in these lists.

Shy Kitten

12,540 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dragon Master 50
I'm so happy! I had five Froze Reposes left and I was granted both version of Cherry Red Reindeer. I wasn't expecting that, but then again I never do expect to get the items I got my eyes on with RIGs. So when I do get them it's always a surprise. whee

I hope to buy another bundle in hopes of getting either Jack's Nightmare or Jack's Eternal Nightmare(both would be nice too). cat_3nodding

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
St V-Starr
Many of the items are very pretty, but I'm honestly surprised that they don't have dolls for Sandman and Jack. They always at least have dolls of the main characters for the monthly RIG. And we're still missing a doll? It's like Final Line (March 2013 RIG) all over again with us waiting a week for the last doll to be listed!

This is because there already are dolls for Sandy and Jack. They came out a long time ago. And since there are not any real change to their looks, there was no reason to make new dolls.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Amulet_Ruby
St V-Starr

This is because there already are dolls for Sandy and Jack. They came out a long time ago. And since there are not any real change to their looks, there was no reason to make new dolls.

Thanks for the info! I thought they might give them new dolls for the new redesigns but then again, the new items include everything including the hair and eyes typically added as the doll's third pose. sweatdrop

Summery Man-Lover

I bought a few of the items, and plan on buying several others! A fairly ok winter RIG, but some of the items are...pretty poorly pixelated.

Lonely Shapeshifter

[Animal] SDPlus Real S64 Neko
Found this on the MP and didn't see it on the list. =3

There's also a few more Frost Maiden recolors, a Jack recolor, & a Sandman recolor.
*searched "Frozen Repose" on the MP*

Not sure if they were done in past RIGs or not. ^^;

Caring Sweetheart

13,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
Anyone have the link to the art thread I can't find itnever mind lol

Hygienic Lunatic

Does anybody have a list of past rigs?

I remember Winter Hue used to have all of them as clickable ?

thank you

In a relationship with Eserel

Indebted Student

whats the deal with the "SDplus real doll" ?

why should I pay for them if am not a collector?

who are they anyway? I haven't kept track with rigs lately so idk if they started that lazyness in this rig, but I used to look forward for new dolls with cool accesories/eyes/hair.

Alicorn Twilight Sparkle's Significant Otter

Pesky Werewolf

35,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
hnng I love this rig, I need sandman's fault D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash