Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Goat

AAAAHHH

Quite possibly my second favorite RIG ever. I love fantasy/magic items.
4laugh
EPIC new rig. ^^ Thanks for the list~!

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
xd-xXDarknessXx-xd
Brave Temperance ~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/70283/
Hmm, dress pose is all right, but overall, yet another resounding 'meh'

Nerd

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nerd 50
Veled
PrincyBoy
Why does this RIG look so BLAH!?

Because you only like it when it's a bunch of memes and Anime refrences, probably?

These are very lovely items so far.
User Image

This is an extremely uninspired RIG.
Multiple recolors (of new and old items), small numbers of poses on most items, recolors of poses of other items... confused
I'm sick of all the animu and meme bullshit, but this isn't much better.

Magic Hobo

All these things are so... bland. Like, the very definition of the height of mediocrity.

They're not bad in and of themselves, but they're not good, and none of them are going to polarize people into loving or hating them.

And a RIG based on a Tarot deck should have been WAY cooler than any of this s**t. Why even bother with making cards out of the minor arcana when there's SO MUCH MATERIAL TO DRAW FROM in the major arcana alone? So far there is not a single major arcana item that I have seen in this that I would not have done completely differently.

Festive Sex Symbol

28,375 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
Winter Hue, I decree thee to be the most splendid person in the kingdom!

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I spy with my little eye a sailor moon item. : DDD

Green Gaian

No awesome green items as usual. emo

The only item I see that I'd probably want is the one with spikes and it'll probably cost an arm and a leg. gonk

Adventuring Duck

xd-xXDarknessXx-xd
Vibrant Sunshine

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/70197/

And now I have the Little Mermaid song stuck in my head due to the description.
So far I'm excited because nothing has struck my fancy so far - I might actually not be poor this time around!

Thank you for doing this n_n

Divine Muse

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
All these things are so... bland. Like, the very definition of the height of mediocrity.

They're not bad in and of themselves, but they're not good, and none of them are going to polarize people into loving or hating them.

And a RIG based on a Tarot deck should have been WAY cooler than any of this s**t. Why even bother with making cards out of the minor arcana when there's SO MUCH MATERIAL TO DRAW FROM in the major arcana alone? So far there is not a single major arcana item that I have seen in this that I would not have done completely differently.

Well, it just saves us gold.

maybe something good will appear but based on what I have seen already, not likely.
WEFO:IGUD:SG
Just failed a bundle and a single. emo
Got a load of junk, a Queen of Pentacles, Wheel of Chance and Compassionate Strength...

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

Welcome to every new RIG ever. High quality original items died with the super rares. Now everything is cheap and poorly made in one way or another. Really glad I clung to my old RIG items, once these new crappy RIG items become more common, the higher quality stuff will triple in price.

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

THANK YOU. There's just.... so much more to the Tarot than the names and person on the card.

I am disappointed that this will be the way they handle the Tarot.

Decorated Nerd

Not too impressed with this one,
Too many gigantic poofy dresses, or giant hair.
I don't see anything I'd buy to keep, which is extremely unusual - I almost always find at least one item I want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff