Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Gaian

I'm a reptile/amphibian/etc kind of guy, so I usually go for turtles, lizards, things of that nature.

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Maggot
I'm a reptile/amphibian/etc kind of guy, so I usually go for turtles, lizards, things of that nature.

I like the Lizardman items, they're well designed X3

Green Gaian

Lonoton
Maggot

Those and the monitor sets are good. 3nodding

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Maggot
Lonoton
Maggot

Those and the monitor sets are good. 3nodding

They are!! I do not envy the pixelling job on those scales DX

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I would like to change my base to something avian. Unfortunately I can find very few items that allow for this. I don't want to be a bird via the "I am" pose, I want to actually retain my humanoid shape while still having bird features.

" Shutting down. "

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
" Target acquired. "

»»» I would like to change my base to something avian. Unfortunately I can find very few items that allow for this. I don't want to be a bird via the "I am" pose, I want to actually retain my humanoid shape while still having bird features.

" Shutting down. "

Oh it sucks that you can't find anything DX

*hugs* I'm a bit upset that the snow leopard items don't match the Uncanny Form skin. confused

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lonoton
Oh it sucks that you can't find anything DX

*hugs* I'm a bit upset that the snow leopard items don't match the Uncanny Form skin. confused
" Target acquired. "

»»» My problem is that I can find a few items that work together, but nothing else matches them. Or, there is a set of one item, Celaeno, that gives a creamy/tan rooster kind of look. You get the face, the legs, the tail, and stuff, but no wings and I cannot find any wing-like arm covers that match the colors. It frustrates me.

I WANT TO BE A BIRD GAIA. emotion_8c

" Shutting down. "
Anthro Avi's talk2hand

Tipsy Lunatic

Well. I don't do Anthro exclusively. But as you can see I'm sporting my Mousy look. I love mice and rats and gerbils and all sorts of itty bitty rodents.

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I always try to fit the theme of the tanuki. There aren't actually any tanuki related items that let you have the ears or tail ( God Form Meili comes close in look) but I do my best with what there is!

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I love coming up with rabbit avatars. I've done snow leopard and werewolf ones too.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Why would someone downvote this?? (Silly silly silly)

Back on topic I like my ears, (I've got a tail that can't be seen except from the back) I like to do half and half but I do enjoy seeing anthros or furries running around keeps it interesting.

Angelic Nitemare

Being an anthropomorphized version of the crud that collects under your bed (that's right, your bed. wink ), I tend to appreciate how difficult it can be for some to find things that work for them. it's nice that Gaia does have a lot of options.
Maggot
None of which have facial hair... just saying. emotion_yatta

@OP- Not sure if you are aware but you can edit titles so you can get the spelling right.

As for dressing anthro, I do use tails and ears sometimes but I've never been super into dressing up like any particular critter. For a while way back in the day I did attempt my pathetic praying mantis version with my trusty old ice gantlets.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's fun to play around with ears, tails, horns, skins, and wings, and stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff