Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

Maybe the admins made it so that Gaia would have the gold glitch because they knew that people would take advantage of that which means that they could shut down the site and have a few days off! PLUS! It is Friday the 13th. They gotta hide from Jason. eek

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I like how you think. X3

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Maybe, but no.
Your wierd. 3nodding

Dapper Humorist

JordanJM
Your wierd. 3nodding
You know...I get that a lot. Maybe I am weird...Or maybe everyone else is weird which means that they will see me as werid because I am not weird like them causing me to actually be weird because I am not weird due to the fact that everyone else is weird...Wait....I lost myself.
Or maybe people were legitimately cheating, because most people are greedy bastards?

Yeah, let's go with mine.

Dapper Humorist

TrueSacredRahXephon
Or maybe people were legitimately cheating, because most people are greedy bastards?

Mine has more evidence behind it! So, HA!

Gatekeeper

If is sorta funny that all this mess happened on Friday the 13th. Just don't go around spouting stuff about Jason, you probably haven't even seen the movie.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
TrueSacredRahXephon

How can people cheat legitimately? eek

Dapper Humorist

ThePrizeFighterInferno
If is sorta funny that all this mess happened on Friday the 13th. Just don't go around spouting stuff about Jason, you probably haven't even seen the movie.
No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Does anyone in this thread know the real story behind Friday the 13th? It's a lot freakier than any horror movie.

Dapper Humorist

DravenAngel
Does anyone in this thread know the real story behind Friday the 13th? It's a lot freakier than any horror movie.
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Pushed into water as a kid
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn
I like the way you think. :3 But the admins probably didn't mean to do this. They probably have sooo many complant PM's in their inbox. gonk

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
DravenAngel
Ooh, tell us. biggrin

Dapper Humorist

Jester with a knife
I like the way you think. :3 But the admins probably didn't mean to do this. They probably have sooo many complant PM's in their inbox. gonk
Nah, they most likely set it so that only friends (other admins and mods) can PM them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff