Welcome to Gaia! ::

TrueSacredRahXephon
Or maybe people were legitimately cheating, because most people are greedy bastards?

Yeah, let's go with mine.
i definetly agree with the greedy bastards part, if they hadnt exploited there would be no roll-back!

Dapper Gekko

DravenAngel
Does anyone in this thread know the real story behind Friday the 13th? It's a lot freakier than any horror movie.
Storytime!! whee

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Sorith
DravenAngel
Does anyone in this thread know the real story behind Friday the 13th? It's a lot freakier than any horror movie.
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Pushed into water as a kid
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn

Nope, in the thirteenth century the knights that protected many of the cities in the Catholic Empire were not Catholic. On Black Friday (Friday 13th) the Catholic Dioses had mercenaries slaughter these knights in the streets in broad daylight to send a warning throughout their kingdom that anyone else caught being other than Roman Catholic would be slaughtered or tortured for information. There were several subsequential slaughters. That's the origin of Friday the thirteenth.

Dapper Gekko

DravenAngel
Sorith
DravenAngel
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn

Nope, in the thirteenth century the knights that protected many of the cities in the Catholic Empire were not Catholic. On Black Friday (Friday 13th) the Catholic Dioses had mercenaries slaughter these knights in the streets in broad daylight to send a warning throughout their kingdom that anyone else caught being other than Roman Catholic. There were several subsequential slaughters. That's the origin of Friday the thirteenth.
Goooooo JESUS!
Uh, no. Definatly not. And I don't like how you undermind the work of the admins. This is not a couple of days off for them, they are working thier asses off. Don't even joke about things like that either. It's not funny to disregard the admins. And many people belive Friday the 13th is a good thing. Hollywood is a b***h for riuning it. 3nodding

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Blaze-kun
DravenAngel
Sorith
DravenAngel
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn

Nope, in the thirteenth century the knights that protected many of the cities in the Catholic Empire were not Catholic. On Black Friday (Friday 13th) the Catholic Dioses had mercenaries slaughter these knights in the streets in broad daylight to send a warning throughout their kingdom that anyone else caught being other than Roman Catholic. There were several subsequential slaughters. That's the origin of Friday the thirteenth.
Goooooo JESUS!
Much more frightening I think. I think the knights were masons. Maybe another secret society, but they didn't follow Catholocism.
DravenAngel
Sorith
DravenAngel
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn

Lies. Friday the 13th is acctually a religous day for many religions. It's hollywood and the Christians that riuned it. 3nodding

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Aristeia
DravenAngel
Ooh, tell us. biggrin

Yes, do tell!
Maybe the rollback had to happen becuz of greedy botting exploit-slinging jerks... but a good thing could come of it becuz maybe the Manga-Admin will get a plot idea and finally solve the question of what happened to Gambino and Gino, like maybe on board the Ship and will come back as Pirates!
ninja

* wants a Rollback T-shirt *

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
[-~=Balmung=~-]
DravenAngel
Sorith
DravenAngel
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn

Lies. Friday the 13th is acctually a religous day for many religions. It's hollywood and the Christians that riuned it. 3nodding
eek Wow, that made no sense. Yes, some religions regard it as holy, but the true story of Friday the thirteenth being seen as an evil or jinxed day is because of the story above. I don't make this s**t up, I read it. I like history and mythology.

Dapper Gekko

The terms history and mythology greatly conflict. So I won't believe you! xp
I seriously doubt that
DravenAngel
[-~=Balmung=~-]
DravenAngel
Sorith
DravenAngel
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn

eek Wow, that made no sense. Yes, some religions regard it as holy, but the true story of Friday the thirteenth being seen as an evil or jinxed day is because of the story above. I don't make this s**t up, I read it. I like history and mythology.
whee I didn't know that blaugh learn something new everyday!! (thank you, now I know the true reason) 3nodding

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
[Angelic-Spice]
DravenAngel
[-~=Balmung=~-]
DravenAngel
Sorith
DravenAngel
Yeah:

Jason can't swim
Mother goes crazy
Mother kills many people
Mother dies
Jason is reborn

whee I didn't know that blaugh learn something new everyday!! (thank you, now I know the true reason) 3nodding
Yup, I happened across that in my world religion class. Interesting tidbit.
DravenAngel
[Angelic-Spice]
DravenAngel
[-~=Balmung=~-]
DravenAngel

Yup, I happened across that in my world religion class. Interesting tidbit.
I find it rather interesting...I mean just today in school I was asking my best freind what the REAL story behind friday the 13 was. Both of us didn't know, I will have to tell her on monday 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff