Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
For me, it's finishing all of my elemental avatars, then getting some decent art for them altogether (Oh man, that'll be costly xD)

After that I guess I'll just vend for all of the random items I want... then leave! *10 years later!* Ok I'm gone! Farewell everyone! Oh look, the new rig. Good to see everyone again. gonk

- Is there anything you MUST do before you can finally leave Gaia with no regrets?
- What is that one item you have to buy at some point?
- When do you think you'll finally quit and why?

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Leave gaia? That's.. madness!

There's no item that I feel that must have pull for. I have been pretty lucky. I've been selling b/c pets since 2003 which gave me the means to buy most of what I wanted. I'll quit when Gaia dies. I will have been here ten years this August.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Lucky the Cat emotion_8c As much as I want him, I probably won't until a) I have all of the wearable items I want (since I don't usually go for companions unless they have extra poses), or b) Lucky shows up in the Black Friday Sale.

Tricky Cat

I must be the best

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I would never leave after I finished anything, but I have this impossible quest of owning every single item that has a tea or teacup related pose.

I was pretty caught up on the items at one point, but, this is impossible now, considering I will never own a lovely lucie LOL

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Overseer, Hoboseer, and Ginoverseer dolls.

I feel like I'll have them one day, but it's not in the near future.

Beloved Nerd

I suppose...getting everything on my wishlist..Considering some of the items on my wishlist are around 10m gonk

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I'm not sure if I ever want to leave Gaia but if I had to, I hope by the time I leave, I own Butter the Kitten. I don't really care for any other items more expensive then Butter. What's sad is that I had the money once but I blew it all on less expensive items. ;-;

Doesn't matter now. The price of it inflated almost double since last year. It's WAAY out of my reach now. crying crying crying

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
MINIS. I did the dollars to gold conversion and even if I sold off half of my inventory I would still need to put in about $900 before I'd have enough to buy one of the two pairs. DDDD;

I've been a member for nine years now. I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. I love Gaia too much to do that. It's like my internet home. heart

Feral Saint

All the Sainte Ciel Items, I'm questing them! :<
Leave gaia? I guess no for now....

Wintry Dragon

Get all the angelic-themed items.

Looks like I'm stuck on Gaia forever.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Meeki
Leave gaia? That's.. madness!

There's no item that I feel that must have pull for. I have been pretty lucky. I've been selling b/c pets since 2003 which gave me the means to buy most of what I wanted. I'll quit when Gaia dies. I will have been here ten years this August.

Lucky ducky :< I've never gotten that lucky on rigs xD I know I shouldn't but damn, they are addictive x_x

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

I quit when Gaia quits. emotion_dowant

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Denham
          Lucky the Cat emotion_8c As much as I want him, I probably won't until a) I have all of the wearable items I want (since I don't usually go for companions unless they have extra poses), or b) Lucky shows up in the Black Friday Sale.

There's always Pepper :c But yeah, I prioritize equips over pets. It took awhile for me to actually go out and buy Siku but I don't regret it at all since I got it for a good deal and I love it xp

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Aprinn
I must be the best

The Pokemon theme song just entered my head. Why...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff