Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kynale
The story behind my username? I randomly typed some of my favourite letters, and rearranged them until they looked and sounded good. xd I really wanted a name that was original, and I got one.

Now that's creative!
Me, I'm a mule, but I got the name from a conversation with Trisk. I liked it so much that I changed my mule's name to it and got an appropriate outfit surprised

Tipsy Creature

There isn't really a story behind my name, I just took it from one of my favorite movies confused

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
My name Edocsil is properly spelt Edoc'sil but we can't add the little coma thing..... Anyways Edoc'sil is a term from one of my favorite books, Eragon and in that book they have an ancient language. Edoc'sil translates in that language to unconqerable
ok the reason i have my gaia name is beacause my last avatar and so does this one,allways wear hats,i i do inreal life,so i decided to name my avatar "the mad hatter" then i really thought of it and decided no matter how cool that name was someone probly already took it,crushed i surfed around the internet and came apon a french translating website,i typed in a few things until i thought i should type in the mad hatter, and the words that popped up were "Le Chapelier Fou"i thought that sounded cool so i changed it and here iam today 3nodding
I'm named after one of the Iceclimbers, they had they're own NES game and made a comeback in Super Smash bros. Melee.
I was trying to come up with a good pen name (I having my real name on written works) and I randomly came up with Zarmina. It's become my general online name. ^^
my name is Nathan, 'nuff said
Everybody has interesting stories sweatdrop here goes.

It's symbolic for my character and his alias. A mix of German terms, my rp character is a demon angel born from the highest ranks of both sides. With a notable repuation for sadism and later on charity in slave rehabilitation, people called him that and it stuck. 3nodding
mine came from a Dave The Barbarian episode with a thing in a crystal ball saying "brought to yu by the makers of food. Food it's edible!"

i liked it so i user foodisedible
3nodding
Well, mine is a fasion statement, in a sence, I guess, sort of.

But mostly its from an Elvis Costello song that I like...

Not really a deep meaning, I'm afraid.
I decided to revive this character *Check how old it is in my profile* So I changed my name to Revenir which is old french "To return". Personaly I think it fits.
I chose this one because I have been going around saying your mom stare

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm totally obsessed with Greek mythology, so I wanted something from Greek myth. First thing that came to my head, for some reason, was Menelaus. However, he was a guy, and I'm not. So...Menelie.
Reha was my first role play character. She kicked a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff