Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
We all have reasons as to why we named our avatars what we did.

So what is your story?

My name came from the fact that I have played too much of the overrated Final Fantasy VII. I named him after Cid Highwind, the game's pilot. 3nodding

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I figured our usernames had to do with the gaia community since it is what we go by.
Well I just took my name and mixed it up a bit. sweatdrop
I just shortened my name and added "Mistress" to it.
Me and my love for cute fluffy little bunnies spured this name.
Well, when I was very young, I was in a pagent and I won 'Most Lovely'

Friendly Bunny

boredness, I was bored one day and was looking up various Japanese words to amuse myself and found wind meant Kaze so I was going for just Kazie but it was taken so I took Kazie-chan
In the anime Saiyuki, there is a character by the name of Cho Hakkai. My latest little group of friends has informed me that I look and sound very much like this character.

Soooo... the name Hakkai came from that.

Zaberz spread from Battle.net, which is an online system developed by Blizzard for games like Diablo and Starcraft. A lot of people use their system to roleplay rather than play the actual games. I used to do that, too.
When I played there, my character claimed to have no last name. A group of people got together (without my knowledge) and set up their own little storyline as to why my character knew nothing of his past. They literally dragged me into this story, and it turned out to be a great roleplaying adventure that lasted well over a year.

So I put my real nickname and my online handle together, to create Hakkai Zaberz.
I dont really have a story. Pladell just sounded kinda unuseual and cool.
*shrug* My RL name is Chad and I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

Sorry I couldn't be more entertaining...
ummmm...well my username is not to hard to fig out i love flcl lol
I tried to choose a name close to my e-mail address..... gonk
Its off a computer show I watched.
o_o

Spongebob episode. I found the hat Foxy Grandpa amusing. The name was already taken so I had to take the slang for grandpa. It's supposed to be irrelevent considering I am a fourteen year old girl with a female avi, so Foxy Grampa is a good way to catch people off guard.
Well my first name was going to be Thanatos522 because I have read a book with a character called Thanatos who was the grim reaper because Thanatos means the grim reaper in greek. And now I have big bad john as my nae because my name is john and i like the song big bad john.
In a fanfic my friend wrote with the help of some of his friends the main character was based completely off me, no idea why, and her nickname was Shadow Rose. I figured that would already be taken, so I added chi in the middle because I love Chi from Chobits

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff