Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free gold

+ 1 100.0% [ 359 ]
Total Votes:[ 359 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

Pnyuu
I want Neapolitan Pandalita!!!!!!! gonk

Looks like you got her! emotion_bigheart
One day she shall be mine as well, if only for the hair poofies.

Receiver

AsterKurayami
Pnyuu
I want Neapolitan Pandalita!!!!!!! gonk

Looks like you got her! emotion_bigheart
One day she shall be mine as well, if only for the hair poofies.

ahmigawd it's better than the original IMO (never cared for original) . gonk
I'm only borrowing my friend's until i get enough gold to pay her back

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
too many Ivans

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Ramaila
Bob Dobbs
AsterKurayami
Bob Dobbs
Pepper tempts me but I don't want to buy it just to have the price drop.

what if he goes up instead? the rig's only around for a couple weeks. : D

That would be the burn.

I would imagine that after the rig is gone that Pepper would go up in price, no doubt. People will start to hoard it after a while since it is a RIG rare. You might wait a few more days and scope out the market for the little dude. The price will surely go down by then since some individuals will put him up there.

I ended up caving.
Got him for 7, hope it wasn't a mistake but It was a lot cheaper than the black one.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
One of my mother's cats is called Pepper....

THIS IS A SIGN THAT I WILL WIN THIS CAT!! scream

Fashionable Loiterer

Bob Dobbs
Ramaila
Bob Dobbs
AsterKurayami
Bob Dobbs
Pepper tempts me but I don't want to buy it just to have the price drop.

what if he goes up instead? the rig's only around for a couple weeks. : D

That would be the burn.

I would imagine that after the rig is gone that Pepper would go up in price, no doubt. People will start to hoard it after a while since it is a RIG rare. You might wait a few more days and scope out the market for the little dude. The price will surely go down by then since some individuals will put him up there.

I ended up caving.
Got him for 7, hope it wasn't a mistake but It was a lot cheaper than the black one.

I think you might be in the clear. There hardly seem to be any going up. And yes, definitely much cheaper than Lucky. But Lucky did kinda drop in price. Kinda.

I wonder about the odds of getting a rig versus getting the actual rare item. I know some people are extensively going after the Super Prize for a certain item. At some point some stats could maybe be put up...? It would be an interesting analysis to be sure. With a lot of cussing.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Ramaila

I think you might be in the clear. There hardly seem to be any going up. And yes, definitely much cheaper than Lucky. But Lucky did kinda drop in price. Kinda.

I wonder about the odds of getting a rig versus getting the actual rare item. I know some people are extensively going after the Super Prize for a certain item. At some point some stats could maybe be put up...? It would be an interesting analysis to be sure. With a lot of cussing.

I tried 10 of the super prizes and got nothing but RIG singles.
If this helps any.

Fashionable Loiterer

Bob Dobbs
Ramaila

I tried 10 of the super prizes and got nothing but RIG singles.
If this helps any.

Ewww. Not even a 1 in 10 chance. I'm glad I haven't tried any. No use in wasting that gold.

Congratulations on buying Pepper though! I kinda like his coloring better than the other two to be honest. And he is not hella expensivo.
I have my eye on that Pandalita re-colour. crying

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Redemption, brought one with gold today.

Fanatical Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I got a underland from super prize 2012 eek i thought that rig is from lat year

Demonic Lover

Existential Existence
too many Ivans
Neverrr!, while I wish they didn't just came with tie poses (so boring) I love the Ivan dolls XD until this CI I had the full collection~ I need the new ones * O* the one where he rides a copier has to be my favorite XD <3

I don't really care for the recolors, then again I didn't really care about the originals x ox the Pandalita recolor's really cute though, that item always looked so cheap to me XD; the recolor's actually kinda cute C: nothing I would use though but the colors are nice, I love neapolitan icecream <333
baby_bear29
I got a underland from super prize 2012 eek i thought that rig is from lat year

Actually, Underland didn't appear in the 2011 Super Prize so it would make sense that they placed it in this one.

Dapper Puppy

Wow, not worth it. Sorry, but when it comes to risky RIGs, this one is the riskiest.

Diligent Knight

11,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Fluff Healer 100
xkamiko07x
couldn't believe i got neapolitan pandalita on my 2nd try. it's not what i was hoping to get but being so unlucky in rigs, i'll take it whee definitely wish it was pink and another color besides sienna.
thats lucky kamiko i tried n u know what i got sdplus ivan for 30k xD but ill continue to try xd mayb with luck sdplus thea or sdplus bloody mary

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff