Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image
"For years, the savage Horned Beetle Clan has been running around aimlessly after the death of their leader, who was lost in their last battle with the
Honey Bee Clan. Clearly a new leader is needed, but the strongest warriors are each too proud to concede leadership of the clan. Tired of the constant
infighting and watching the once-powerful Horned Beetle Clan dwindle, one lowly soldier decides to take control and consolidate power-- but to do this, he
must enter the Bee Clan's home and steal their legendary weapon, Stinger. After spying the entrance for days, he sees his opportunity to sneak inside as
all the male Bee Clan members depart on a hunting trip..."

Mp link: User Image

Artist: Milkbun heart

Rapid Evolving Item Facts

For those new to Rapid Evolving Items REIs), here are a few facts or observations) that you should become familiar with.
• REIs will not have a pose count similar to the old Evolving Items you may be used to. (old 499GC EIs)
• At most, REIs have been known to generate 18 poses upon reaching their finale and will never gain more poses.
• They also evolve at a specific rate. A REI will never lose poses upon evolving like normal EIs.
• They evolve by gaining one or two new poses every Tuesday and Friday until reaching their finale on a following Friday.
• Once a REI has reached its finale, a 2nd generation of the item shall be released in the Cash Shop.
• This 2nd generation REI will be fully evolved and have all the poses as the 1st generation and will cost the same.

Credit to: Winter Hue for the rapid evolving item facts! c:
Credit to: Jaxent for the new graphics!

Discussion points:
• What kind of poses are you looking forward to from this REI?
• Will this be the oh so desperately wanted masculine REI?
• What can this artist do with a "bee" theme?

Looks like armor so far in the poses. - - - - - Armor REI? - - - - - Aren't bee's cute? emotion_kirakira - - - - - Bee's are definitely the new cat item on gaia. heart

User Image

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Poses:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pose 1: (Icon) | Pose 2: (horned beetle sword arm)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pose 3: (horned beetle boots) | Pose 4: (horned beetle laurel horns)
Pose 5: (honey bee damage hall) | Pose 6: (horned beetle carapace)
Pose 7: (horned beetle eyes) | Pose 8: (honey bee wings)
Pose 9: (horned beetle shell) | Pose 10: (honey bee shell legs)
Pose 11: (honey bee guard hover) | Pose 12: (honey bee guard strength)
Pose 13: (horned beetle helmet) | Pose 14: (stinger grounded)
Pose 15: (honey bee queen body) | Pose 16: (honey bee queen crown)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pose 16: (honey bee queen hair)

Pose 17a: (stinger/rightdown) | Pose 17b: (stinger/rightraised)
Pose 17c: (stinger/rightup) | Pose 17d: (stinger/leftdown)
Pose 17e: (stinger/leftraised) | Pose 17f: (stinger/leftup)

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Anouncements:

Fri Dec 28, 2012
User Image
For years, the savage Horned Beetle Clan has been running around aimlessly after the death of their leader, who was lost in their last battle with the Honey Bee Clan. Clearly a new leader is needed, but the strongest warriors are each too proud to concede leadership of the clan. Tired of the constant infighting and watching the once-powerful Horned Beetle Clan dwindle, one lowly soldier decides to take control and consolidate power-- but to do this, he must enter the Bee Clan's home and steal their legendary weapon, Stinger. After spying the entrance for days, he sees his opportunity to sneak inside as all the male Bee Clan members depart on a hunting trip...

Fri Jan 04, 2013
User Image
The Horned Beetle soldier enters the grand foyer of the Honey Bee Clan's fortress. It's an impressive room under normal circumstances, but today the eerie silence makes it feel lonely and neglected.

The soldier skirts around the perimeter heading towards the largest of the doors but is stopped by debris littering the room... no, this is not debris. These are the broken shards of the Beetle Clan's laurel horns worn only on the days of battle. Looks like some of his other clan members had the same idea but were met with resistance.

He must hurry now... it's important that he be the one to steal Stinger first, for some of his clan members are so heartless and savage that to have them win the leadership would spell certain death for the entire Horned Beetle Clan.

Fri Jan 11, 2013
User Image
The Horned Beetle soldier stealthily slips from room to room through the silent Honey Bee clan lair. The large hallway coming off the foyer has been gently sloping downward in a large spiral for the last mile. Instinct tells him he has chosen the correct path. On either side, spacious rooms and smaller hallways branch out into an endless maze.

Unexpectedly, a young girl enters from one of the side passages. She is crossing the large hallway when she spots him and freezes, dropping the tray of drinks she was carrying. Here in front of him is the sworn enemy-- one of the nefarious Honey Bee Clan, responsible for the death of his leader and years of chaos back home. She stands surprised and weaponless. It would be so easy to run her through with his sword and exact revenge. He feels rage running through his arms as he raises the sword above her head, but look of innocence and fear in her eyes stopped him, and he knocked her out cold with a blow from the blunt end. She was no warrior... just a young girl, perhaps a servant, and he was not as ruthless as he believed himself to be.

User Image
The Horned Beetle soldier takes down the two bodyguards and strides into the throne room, coming to a stop a few feet away from the Honey Bee queen. Between them lies the legendary sword, Stinger, deeply embedded in the earth. "We've been expecting you beetle," she hisses. "I've already met your friends."

She points a long spindly arm towards her left where a pile of horned beetle soldiers lie dead. "They weren't one for words," she continues "They came in and began to slaughter all my children so we had to... well... put a stop to that. I tried to keep order but I'm afraid I lost control and my entire army flew off to kill the rest of your savage clan." The soldier's face contorts to one of horror.

"Or maybe you're different from your brethren. You did, after all, spare my daughter." The queen gestures with her other arm and a young girl with bandages on her head and an angry expression comes forward. It is the "serving girl" he ran into earlier.

The soldier understands what he has to do now. He takes the last few steps forward and grips Stinger's hilt.

"Take it. I will not stop you... or both our clans will perish," the Queen says, "For it was I who wielded Stinger on that grim day many years ago, and used it to cut the head off of your leader. I have lived with the guilt all these years and now my clan is paying for it. Claim Stinger and run me through! My head will be the revenge you've been seeking."

The soldier pulls Stinger out of the ground in one fluid motion. He raises the point towards the Queen who stands resignedly in the same spot, showing neither signs of fear or uncertainty. But instead, he lowers the blade and starts walking out. At the entrance, the soldier turns around and yells back, "I will use Stinger! I will use it to bring back peace." He turns around once more and runs out to find the two clans.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Fans:
Dont ask to be put at a specific number because you will be put at something completely different. c:

1. iymcool
2. Munkey Bunkey
3. Tobi-chann
4. Mereluna
5. Consulting Time Lord
6. Rukerius
7. -Seraphoid-
8. Prismatic Colours
9. Fire 0ak
10. AstraSage
11. Code of Princess
12. Leirus Non-Mercy
13. Huckleberry Sawyer
14. Sospel
15. Toby Vespa
16. Albern Puppy
17. Buttercream Pendragon
18. Duskshadow
19. Lutheron
20. nelson0090
21. sometimesalways
22. Jaxent
23. Soluna Starwards
24. Mokumoku Naito
25. Kain-Senpai
26. L Bee
27. Fidelis Noctua
28. Cosmic Summer
29. Silver Knight of Noir
30. Daltar
31. Mr Pantiess
32. Purloined Parfait
33. Dezzenotith
34. Azavezel
35. Pfeffermize
36. Dexigone
37. Zeklyte
38. nanaith
39. xkamiko07x
40. Denham
41. Sifen Yamishi
42. dat xx
43. ManiacMercenary
44. Scrumdillyumcious
45. Tsukita-chan
46. Thursday Noon
47. Yokies
48. Fel Ventrigger

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

*buzzes in*

MEMEME! SIGN ME UP!

I can't wait to pick one of these up and watch it grow!

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Jazin Kay
Do want.

Me as well!
Looks so perfectttt. heart

Tiny Pumpkin

Awesome! Sign me up for a fan heart
I hope they don't twist this into a Queen Bee kind of thing... wahmbulance

Shirtless Cat

Add me to the fanlist please! :3

Buggy Punk

Oh s**t!
User Image

I ******** love bees. Add me to the fan list. I am buying one of these even if it never evolves again. emotion_omnomnom

i am so excited i am forgetting to use articles. BEEEEEES.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Add me to the fanlist, please! sweatdrop

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Instantly became a fan due to that arm. Wish I could afford one.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

aren't you also consulting avenger?
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Transmutator

Sign me up my Mermaid~
Can't wait to see more poses in that color scheme.
I am thinking Milkbun or Fayren.
Though I doubt Fayren is back and making items.
I believe she is still working on Facebook/Gaia games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff