Handsome Man-Lover

Wow, didn't think we'd meet that goal.
Positively shocked XD

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I donated as much as I could after buying some stuff I wanted, so I sort of helped sweatdrop

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bowie-Spawan
Positively shocked XD

ditto, and I'm glad we did

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Handsome Man-Lover

Slick Southpaw
Bowie-Spawan
Positively shocked XD

ditto, and I'm glad we did

Yeah, can't wait for the event to start emotion_kirakira

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm quite shocked that we did it. I really wasn't expecting this to get anywhere with charms as the rewards.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Soreiyu
I'm quite shocked that we did it. I really wasn't expecting this to get anywhere with charms as the rewards.
sweatdrop I thought that introducing the rare recolor of a charity item halo was a huge incentive for some.

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
This is awesome. ^^

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I hope that since it's been down that means the actual event is today hopefully.

At least it'd make sense they'd have at least some of it prepared.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Slick Southpaw
Soreiyu
sweatdrop I thought that introducing the rare recolor of a charity item halo was a huge incentive for some.

That seems like the only real motivation I could see for anyone to donate more than 100b. Well unless they are an achievement hunter.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Slick Southpaw
Soreiyu
I hope we get more than charity halo recolours if there's more donating incentives in future kickstarters.

Original Survivor

Ha nice, glad we somehow made it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Razumi Yazura
Slick Southpaw
Soreiyu
I hope we get more than charity halo recolours if there's more donating incentives in future kickstarters.
as long as they're not achievements, I'm sure they'll spark more interest.

I just hope next time that there's a race to piss gold into the the kickstarter that the super exclusive items of bragging awesomeness are broadcast the day the next kickstarter gets up

cos I think we could have gotten it earlier if this sort of incentive at the beginning

....then again I don't see anything remarkably amazing about halos, but eh, whatever floats people's boats

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Slick Southpaw
as long as they're not achievements, I'm sure they'll spark more interest.

I just hope next time that there's a race to piss gold into the the kickstarter that the super exclusive items of bragging awesomeness are broadcast the day the next kickstarter gets up

cos I think we could have gotten it earlier if this sort of incentive at the beginning

....then again I don't see anything remarkably amazing about halos, but eh, whatever floats people's boats
I only donated 150b (but did donate to some people to help them with their achievements) this time around since I already have all the other achievements. I did donate 600b last time and got the pink halo, though. Wondering what I should do with it. I'm kind of keeping it just to dress my Cesium account with if I ever dress her in pink. Even if it's re-released in the future, I'm kind of keeping it for sentimental value since it was the first 10 of its kind.

If they threw in more Project tickets into the tiers, I would probably roll around on the floor. Especially for a sapphire ticket. I really want that one and I'm sure that others would dump a lot of gold for a chance to get one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff