Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Trainer

Free event charm from the GoFusion update announcement! (for meeting the 80 tril global tier)

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Votremere
Saffrons_Curse
X'D I'm not even fluent, I only took French for 4 years in high school, but yeah huehuehuebfayidfhkf I remember you telling me that people would get angry when you told them what it means because they thought you were being rude rofl It's like that one old old joke with the kid named "none of your business" or whatever. X'D

I'm Tanuki O wO [though the song in my profile would suggest otherwise. hue.] Notice my fairly pathetic attempt as something somewhat resembling a tanuki uuhh thing.

Lmao, ditto, I only took French in high school and thought I'd never use it but HERE WE ARE I GUESS. I'm a Tanuki, too! Thanks for the help! x3
Ahaha xD Nice! I sometimes use it, but very very small things, like I've kinda got a habit now of asking "quelle heure?" instead of "what time is it?" X'D I don't always do it, but I usually still think it. X'Da

Wo0t! Awesome! 8'D <33 Hehehe, no problem!! <3 Anything to help a fellow gold sinker~~ wink
What's your progress so far? * w*

I've been selling some items on my mulies, and now like... idk about 5 or 6 of them have 1-2 bil, all of which is going RIGHT into the Bazaar [in about a month, when they get access to it] * w*!!!! Dat Nirvana's Gate II.

Questionable Cat

Jud4y
Free event charm from the GoFusion update announcement! (for meeting the 80 tril global tier)

oh cool! I didn't even notice they put a link in there. lol
thanks for this! I was beginning to wonder where we got those charms from...

Ace Trainer

Wisco
Jud4y

Yeah, it was all the way at the bottom. sweatdrop We still don't know how to get the charms aside from the grant though.

Questionable Cat

Jud4y
Wisco
Jud4y

Yeah, it was all the way at the bottom. sweatdrop We still don't know how to get the charms aside from the grant though.

dicks. x_x
figured as much.
Maybe it could end up being a daily grant or something? Kind of like the wing stickers... but, you know, with charms.

EmberFoxHeart's Husband

Fishy Demigod

43,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I'm waiting for the 20M achievement.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Awesome! I couldn't contribute since I don't have enough, but it's cool we made it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff