Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Snack

Citizen Jones
I've been told the unique charm is a possible (but rare) reward for hitting 10 in levels 2 or 3 of the spin game. God, I hope that isn't the only way to get 'em, or I guess I'll do without. But it does explain how some people have already managed to buy the masks that you need 5 of them for.
you can actually just replace the special charm with wildcard charms.
so that's how people have made them.
I honestly doubt they are a reward from hitting 10.

Stubborn Gifter

Citizen Jones
I've been told the unique charm is a possible (but rare) reward for hitting 10 in levels 2 or 3 of the spin game. God, I hope that isn't the only way to get 'em, or I guess I'll do without. But it does explain how some people have already managed to buy the masks that you need 5 of them for.

I don't know who told you that, but I'll rather wait for any of the Gaia staff to announce about the charm. No way am I going to spend my gold just to get a charm from someone I don't even know.

As for how people got the masks crafted, it's like the other user say. People use their wildcards to make it. I don't have the unique charm, but I am able to craft the masks due to the wildcards I have.

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
that's a relief that you can use wildcards in place of unique charms. kinda takes away from the 'unique' part though? xp

Intergalactic Loiterer

15,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
inkypon
Citizen Jones
you can actually just replace the special charm with wildcard charms.
so that's how people have made them.
I honestly doubt they are a reward from hitting 10.

I hit a 10 in level three and I got a star charm, so myth -possibly- busted.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Just heard that the special charms are prizes in the event mini games, that would suck if its true.

Victim

so for a pretty long time now i've been team "free gofusion charms" b/c i think it's BS that we would have to pay for these
and i still like all these giveaways, but i'm not so happy with the reason i think gaia is doing this

they brought back gold gens with the concession that nothing would be a straight gold gen anymore, and for the most part that's meant having a choice between gold or charms, and now the charms have been devalued to a point that it's not as worthwhile to choice them in the gg's

obviously everyone can choice to just not buy these generators but still, i don't like how it feels like gaia is trying to fool us

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
Loved the free charms. However if I had noticed I could craft Inari's beads, I would have made that instead of the Hanabi recolor. My fault for not checking what was available. sad

Magical Phantom

im confused about the "Unique Charm" (that gold wing sticker look'in one)... is that supposed to be the 'prize' for collecting all those charm packs durring that 7 days??? or is it part of the new summer spirits event? neutral

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Red Rose Demons
im confused about the "Unique Charm" (that gold wing sticker look'in one)... is that supposed to be the 'prize' for collecting all those charm packs durring that 7 days??? or is it part of the new summer spirits event? neutral

It's def. part of the event bc it was one of the global tier things for the kickstarter.

Magical Phantom

Dickie Twinkles
Red Rose Demons

It's def. part of the event bc it was one of the global tier things for the kickstarter.

oh ok, thanks. yum_onigiri
...but i still wonder about that prize from the charm packs week... anybody know what it was? did it even exsist???

Firebreathing Lionheart

32,125 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
how do you get Unique Charms?

Slumbering Tengu

The newest announcement has a link to grant a special event charm
time to go mule hoppin' once more

Original Pumpkin

(✿◠‿◠)(ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫(ღ❤‿❤ღ)(´・ω・`)

They still didn't really tell us how to get the damn charm.

(≖△≖✿)(´ʘ‿ʘ )User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(≖ω≖✿)(⊙︿⊙✿)
Spirit of Summer kickstart
Donate 80 Trillion Gold! - Unlock and receive an exclusive event charm for GoFusion!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

updated with the link oops

i hope we'll get more clarification for how to actually get those unique charms soon o - o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff