Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
NAM-JAI

I feel like the popularity of GoFusion works because of the simple components, and that the items are kind of nice.
Not that Alchemy didn't have nice items, but the gold-sink concept and remarkable difficulty to advance was a big turn-off.

I can't say the gold-sink aspect was that much of a turn-off to Alchemy outside the High Cost / Low Odds Crafts (And most of those were intended to be rare in the first place), but I gotta agree that what broke Alchemy was making it rely on a unstable supply of Rare Chance-only Items, putting a huge paywall in a system that was supposed to be about loyalty, hard work and logging often in Gaia... (Ironically, GOFusion ended up practically being the perfect reverse of the situation and I'm glad for it)

Really, this is an opinion I stated in another place and I'll repeat it here: If only an advantage could be taken from the surplus of Opened Caches the Heart Charm chance brought and a batch of Lv. 3 to Lv. 5 or 6 Formulas for Wearable Items with only a huge amount (a total of 50 or way more) of Emerald/Sapphire Cache Components (along with maybe Gold Shop Items and a bit from the Others') as Ingredient requirements were released, it would mend a bit the opinions towards Alchemy.

Runway Raider

25,150 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
And as usual, I miss the very first day of the grant. Guess I'm screwed out of whatever shiny thing they want me to craft with this.

Blessed Hero

I'm hoarding as many charms as I can, sadly I enjoy GoFusion much more than I enjoyed Alchemy :/ I'm kind of excited to see what the final fusion item is, and I'm tempted to start hoarding up extra charms outside of my bundles to maybe make more ninja My gold is just sitting going to waste currently, as 1b doesn't do squat in this economy XD

Tipsy Lunatic

Never have I been so happy to have mules.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

The Drunken Jester

emotion_brofist ahaha, yeah

Dangerous Lover

Red October Archangel
And as usual, I miss the very first day of the grant. Guess I'm screwed out of whatever shiny thing they want me to craft with this.

SPACESPACESPACE
      The first day grant only contained 5 hearts and 1 star. c: I am sure that by the end of this week, you would have gotten those from the DC.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
So far, I collected them but I didn't open the boxes. I'm waiting to see the special items we can get before opening them -- this way, I'm sure I won't use the charms on something else. The fact there's currently no limited items in GoFusion do makes it easier to decide to do that thought biggrin

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Chibi Halo
          I don't know about you guys but I just might use all the charms on my mule for the end item and send that over to this account and save all the other charms for making some sweet items.

I may use or not the charms to make the special item, will really depend on the price and availability, probably will end costing 3 mill on the MP after everybody, their mules and the mules of their mules make the final item to sell it.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Chibi Halo
          I don't know about you guys but I just might use all the charms on my mule for the end item and send that over to this account and save all the other charms for making some sweet items.

For me, it will depends on what the end item actually is, if it's something I like and if there's multiple poses I want to use at once. That said, we are only at day 2 and the charms they gave looks already like the amount most multiple-poses items uses.

A possibility could also be that what's given out is a mini-chance item.... could be fun like it could be annoying at the same time sweatdrop

Anyway, if in the end I don't want the item they gives out, I would probably use my charms for other things like you -- which could simply be items they add for the event smile

Friendly Lunatic

Wow the day 2 Grant is like ........ kinda big isn't it?
Here was me thinking 5 was a lot ......... Darn!!! I Love it!
More Fusion items will now be a possibility!! heart

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I'm loving this giveaway. <3

I'm a big fan of GOFusion. I liked the concept of it before we got all the freebies in the DC and such. I just figured it was a feature I wouldn't be part of. And, ever since the charms were put into the DC, I've been a huge fan of this feature. <3
Problem is, the items I like (mainly the marionette bangs), all cost many charms. D; Gaia hasn't seen any activity from me yet since I've been slowly gathering charms. (I like quite a few of the cheaper items too, but those bangs have been calling my name.)

And *opens today's box* yes! As of today I can make my first pair of bangs. <3 Sweet. >3 Now I just have to try to decide which pair I want first. XD;

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd I actually bought one of those minirigs with the charms harvested. Granted it's 100 hearts but it beats farming videos, and I get to save my GC for more interesting stuff.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The Drunken Jester
Mule powers activate!

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
The Drunken Jester
Mule powers activate!

Mule Prism Power Make Up!

xd Ok gotta stop lurking in the Sailor Moon forum ninja

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
lol I hope to see the bigger charm bundles be cheap on the MP so I can stock up for future fuses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff