Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Witch

Slick Southpaw
VendsVendsVends
I, personally, hate the fact that they're deflating the Charm prices so hard.
ninja ninja ninja

looool
they'll probably rise when people need 293847932847 heart charms on the last day the items are available

Indeed. Especially people who happen upon the event on one of the last days. 3nodding (Off topic, I adore your avie. It makes me happy. >u> ❤)

I'm collecting the boxes on a mule *coughortwocough*, as the boxes are just adorable. I just want a set to keep. >u< ❤

Enduring Spirit

I feel, that by the seventh day, we'll have received quite a few diamonds. I'm trying to sell mine, seeing that I haven't a use for them, and I would much prefer hearts just to get some chance items. I wonder how many charms the next GoFusion update will require, and if I will then regret selling. Either way, I regret not selling high in the first place!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Caledendra
Slick Southpaw
VendsVendsVends
ninja ninja ninja

looool
they'll probably rise when people need 293847932847 heart charms on the last day the items are available

Indeed. Especially people who happen upon the event on one of the last days. 3nodding (Off topic, I adore your avie. It makes me happy. >u> ❤)

I'm collecting the boxes on a mule *coughortwocough*, as the boxes are just adorable. I just want a set to keep. >u< ❤

emotion_kirakira thank youuuu (love your art btw)

I just keep on thinking about when they did alchemy for Apocalypsmas and how the components rose super duper high as the event waned.

I don't think it will shoot astronomically high, but I can see prices coming back up towards the end of the summer festival

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Caledendra
Slick Southpaw
VendsVendsVends
ninja ninja ninja

looool

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

*coughornineteencough* ninja

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Trader

20,940 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Contributor 150
I'm just so glad they made GoFusion!!! heart

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
xd the amount of charms were getting is awesome and scary at the same time! I'm just wondering if the end fusion is gonna take all the charms we're being given? owo

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Seabook Arno
xd the amount of charms were getting is awesome and scary at the same time! I'm just wondering if the end fusion is gonna take all the charms we're being given? owo

From what Zero has said, it seems that way.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Let the end item be awesome. emotion_dowant

Dapper Witch

Slick Southpaw
Caledendra
Slick Southpaw
VendsVendsVends
ninja ninja ninja

looool

emotion_kirakira thank youuuu (love your art btw)

I just keep on thinking about when they did alchemy for Apocalypsmas and how the components rose super duper high as the event waned.

I don't think it will shoot astronomically high, but I can see prices coming back up towards the end of the summer festival

emotion_kirakira Thank you tooooooo, m'dear. emotion_bigheart

It just sorta seems like that in many of the events where we need to get the items every day and we get the super duper item for collecting them all that the ones before seem to jump terribly high in price for a while (which doesn't make a lot of sense, as you had to collect them the day off...), but then go back down pretty quick afterward. Hmm. . .

But anyhoo, I'm enjoying this one muchly, as I quite like the GoFusion. Can't wait to see what we get to make. >u>

Empyrean Spirit

I feel like the popularity of GoFusion works because of the simple components, and that the items are kind of nice.
Not that Alchemy didn't have nice items, but the gold-sink concept and remarkable difficulty to advance was a big turn-off.

Stubborn Gifter

I will admit, I didn't expect Gaia to give out that many heart charms. sweatdrop

And as tempting I want to use the charms to create the items I like to get, I think I'll wait till the end just to see what the "special item(s)" is/are.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Patience is really a virtue with this event. I am also really tempted to spend mine, haha.

Calling Ladykiller

Does anyone know what this special item could be?

Time-traveling Senshi

I don't know about you guys but I just might use all the charms on my mule for the end item and send that over to this account and save all the other charms for making some sweet items.

Gracious Capitalist

4,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Slick Southpaw
VendsVendsVends
ninja ninja ninja

looool

I can only hope it'll be that many Charms. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces