Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giddy Expert

[Please note that I will most likely be in character for the whole month of December until Christmas, being a Elf Holiday Gifter and all!]

So uh, yeah it's December which means uh... The little elf's and fairies are giving out gifts to spread joy... Or uh... Those rotten ones that give people spiders and creeps.

SO uh, have you spotted any of these elf's or Fairies giving out things lately? I mean... I gave out a thing or two but... But that doesn't matter right now. I think the other elf's and fairies are still being lazy or hiding away some wheres...

gaia_spoons
gaia_star Anon gifters, have you gotten anything so far? If so, did they leave you a message to read?
gaia_star If you are an Anon gifter yourself, do you use a mule or your main account?
gaia_star Are you excited for any thing that Gaia has going on in December?
gaia_crown If you are an Anon gifter that stays in characters in the forums. Would you ever consider having a User-Runned event with other gifters? Like a little story or something like that?

Divine Muse

I had an "anon" earlier give me holly green wings. They included a cute picture.

Wasn't expecting it but it was cool. I found out who one of them was and gifted them back like a ninja!

I think I'm more excited about what users have in mind than what Gaia gives us. I'm not into frou frou and that's generally what I see in the cash shop, I'm more a Molly Ringwald thrift store kind of person.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
None yet! But I'm sure they're comign! I lvoe how gaians get into holidays so much.

Tipsy Genius

It's my first holiday where I'm active on Gaia since...2007, I think? So I'm definitely looking forward to celebrating by anon-gifting. c':

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I have to make a holiday aavvvvv I wish I had more ideas ;; I'm so stumped so far.

anon gifters are the best fufufufu. I love surprising people >D

Dangerous Rogue

I need to get to work on a festive avatar!
But yes, I enjoy some anon gifting over the holidays. I don't have a ton of gold/items to throw around, but it's nice to make someone's day every now and then.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
gaia_kittenstar Anon gifters, have you gotten anything so far? If so, did they leave you a message to read?
Nope not yet but knowing as the month goes one, I will get at least one

gaia_kittenstar If you are an Anon gifter yourself, do you use a mule or your main account?
When I do gift, I do it from my main account

gaia_kittenstar Are you excited for any thing that Gaia has going on in December?
I can't wait for the official event to start!!

gaia_kittenstar If you are an Anon gifter that stays in characters in the forums. Would you ever consider having a User-Runned event with other gifters? Like a little story or something like that?
Yes to all!! emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Nerd

I've gotten an anon gift recently but it wasn't holiday related.
    I think the person was just being very kind. xd hehe.

Starting on Friday I will begin anon gifting. I'll be on this
    account as I have no mule I'd bother to do things with.
    I'll be anon anyway so it doesn't really matter. I want to
    make a goal of how many gifts I will be giving.. but I'll
    probably forget to tally it up.

This is the first time I'm making a conscious effort to do
    this so I hope I make some people happy. I'm already
    getting excited to be kind for once, lol.

Kawaii Phantom

18,325 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I love anon gifting/gift the person above you threads.
Anon gifting seems more rewarding though, the gifting above you thread just ends up depressing.
It sucks to actually put effort in to getting users nice items only to have them gift like, basic sneakers or something.
When they do that it's clear they're only in the thread to get good s**t for nothing, ala wonder trade.

Tipsy Smoker

I'm going to be participating for the first time....

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Zay-roh

If you are an Anon gifter that stays in characters in the forums. Would you ever consider having a User-Runned event with other gifters? Like a little story or something like that?

YES

Here is the one me and my group are going to be running ! Yes everyone will be in character! We will have Deatnote Characters, Full Metal , Yu-gi-oh, One Piece , Hetalia , Blackbutler and some guys from Mana Khemia!

Law And Alfred's Baa-humbug Christmas

- Join some of your favorite Anime Characters in a Crazy giveaway with lots of prizes, plenty of Cannon characters looking to give some lucky people some super awesome items! Bookmark this page if your interested.

>.< We have been saving items since nov 1 and opening up rigs I can't wait to start throwing cool items at people emotion_donotwant
It's great seeing he generous Gaians having fun while being super nice. 😊

Enduring Spirit

I'll try my best to anon gift. My funds aren't as they used to be a few months ago where I went crazy gifting. Wish me luck on my endeavors.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
It means NPCs fighting.

Free clothes that's Green and Red.

No Silver, White, Gold, and Blue clothes/items given out for free.

Not unless it's that old angelic coloring system where they have a white and blue mix that's supposed to be white bathed in blue light or something.

No toys. No tops. No candles. No dradles. Nothing about light. Nothing about rainbows. Nothing some colorful mix. ....

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I got two anon gifts recently, but nothing for the holiday . I always enjoy getting them and giving them. Brightening someone’s day, or getting one to brighten my day is nice.

I’ve also done anon gifting before, but I won’t say which account I use since it’d ruin the fun . I will say though that I have gotten messages with the last anon gifts I got , but I didn’t save them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff