Welcome to Gaia! ::

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Anon gifters, have you gotten anything so far? If so, did they leave you a message to read?
I've actually started collecting gifts to open on Christmas but none of them have been anons so far. I do hope to get some awesome messages if I do get any though!

If you are an Anon gifter yourself, do you use a mule or your main account?
I usually use my main. I've thought about making a mule for it though.

Are you excited for any thing that Gaia has going on in December?
I have high hopes for the event Gaia will have. I sure hope I'm not disappointed.

If you are an Anon gifter that stays in characters in the forums. Would you ever consider having a User-Runned event with other gifters? Like a little story or something like that?
Of course! That sounds so fun!

User ImageUser Image

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Eeek! Attention any Spider Elves, I've been very bad this year and...uh...*runs*

I've noticed overall that there seems to be a lot more generosity year-round, actually. I think since prices have skyrocketed, those with gold have been very nice in sharing things that many of us find completely unaffordable (even if they are "cheap" by today's wacky standards).

Feline Bookworm

I don't tend to anon gift, I'm happy for people to know that I'm gifting them,
but maybe this year I will give the anon thing a try. It sounds like fun to save up anon
gifts and wait to open them on Christmas day, if I get any I may do that. c:

Sparkling Supporter

It's a toss-up whether I'll be around during the holidays or not, but I should have a good chance this year. I'm not expecting gift since my lurking skills are far better than my posting skills. I may give some things out, though my funds are pretty limited in this crazy inflation market. I like to anon gift over using my name, and leaving the cute notes is my favorite part!

Distinct Member

Of course I am gifting anonymously. I am all about the good will!

King Noob

- - -
I don't typically get much this time of year, especially the holiday-week because i'm usually busy in real life so I can't even log in to "be present" in the face of the anon gifters.

But that doesn't stop me from giving gifts while I can.
None of that Anonymous hoo-hah though. I like saying thanks to my gifters, and I don't mind getting a thanks in return. It's entirely selfish, see.
I want 'em to know where it came from. =___=

"Yeah, you unwrap that present.
Yeah you like that..."
- It's a Peelunger.
"Do you like it?
Aw yeah you do...
Mm I can see how much you like it..."
- - -

Tiny Alchemist

*Stares at everyone*

I'm excited, I'm working on getting an Animal themed user-run event together.

I received a cookie from an anon. It was delicious.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Zaade

- - -
I don't typically get much this time of year, especially the holiday-week because i'm usually busy in real life so I can't even log in to "be present" in the face of the anon gifters.

But that doesn't stop me from giving gifts while I can.
None of that Anonymous hoo-hah though. I like saying thanks to my gifters, and I don't mind getting a thanks in return. It's entirely selfish, see.
I want 'em to know where it came from. =___=

"Yeah, you unwrap that present.
Yeah you like that..."
- It's a Peelunger.
"Do you like it?
Aw yeah you do...
Mm I can see how much you like it..."
- - -
*chokes on lemon ice tea*

Here I was, worrying about whether I'm going to be handing out "bad" items or whatever, and then you gave me a brilliant idea with the message part of the gifts. Now all I need is a good sense of humor. xD

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hehehehe, spiders.

I've a long running joke with friends about me making everything into spiders.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Main account, and definitely not anonymous. surprised
Considering how I have one way too many items to even try and sell in the MP, I've decided to give 'em away and dress up as a Santa in the spirit of Christmas.

So far, I'm waiting for the Christmas forum to come (hopefully some kind of an event) then I can start up my own thread, and start gifting like crazy.

No story. Just being myself.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Ya know what, I should gift people things! I've never done it before, and it's good karma and holiday cheer, right? I don't have enough gold to get people anything really good and personal--but darn it, it's the thought that counts!

You have inspired me, little holiday elf!

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

While I'm not directly active enough to be see to be gifted anything, I do need to make a winter avatar xd

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
i tend to go and surprise buy wishlist items for kind people in towns, or cute new users. but i've never been thanked, ever, really .. people mostly passive aggressively hint about some OTHER item they wanted, or they just go "ty" and it's like kinda killed my love of gifting. emo

Dapper Capitalist

I've been waiting for this month.

I need to clean out my inventory and have way to much stuff to even try selling on the MP. (I had a mild addiction to the grab bags sweatdrop ...) So figured the best (and most fun) way to get rid of it was to hoard it all and then anon gift it away come Christmas.

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Given I don't tend to have enough posting presence, the few times I've been anon-gifted has been an enormous surprise. I still remember the Bundle Miracle of Last Year's Holidays...

Other than that, most of my gifting experience comes from the thrill of participating in "Gift Above User" Threads during Events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff