Welcome to Gaia! ::

Donate to Gambino! Help him rebuild his Mansion, and vanquish the greater evil that is the Von Helson Sisters!

This is the cry of the unsuspecting child, the unquestioning believer! Have you so quickly forgotten the Gambino of old? What once lay beneath that mansion, has it so quickly slipped through the sieve that is your memory? G-CORP! Gambino doesn't just want your gold to rebuild his Mansion, he has larger plans to lay the foundations for. This is the man who had weaponry, shotguns and missiles, at his command! He is no pacifist! There will be other things than just the Mansion that arise from this, I can tell you now! You'll see! scream

--

So, now we all know, what did I tell you?
no i think he will give me an g-pin! scream

Sarcastic Celebrant

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Oh please no more Gpins. Rereleasing a limited item causes nothing but trouble. xp

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Yes gambino is evil but the sisters are rude and worse they kidnapped his son.. thats about the worst thing you can do. and maybe gambino has changed.. a small donation won't hurt.. and being a zombie was cool ^_^
Tennyo_Oujo
Oh please no more Gpins. Rereleasing a limited item causes nothing but trouble. xp
somthing is going to happen if i get that little red thingy go up 3nodding blaugh
I don't think anyone's forgotten. Some don't know because they're new, some think he's changed, some think he's a lesser evil than the Von Helson twins, and some just don't care.

Three out of four for me. 3nodding

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Suzimie
Tennyo_Oujo
somthing is going to happen if i get that little red thingy go up 3nodding blaugh
that red little thingy is how much gold he has towards his goal..
I just donated 1k to him. I have a feeling that everyone who donates will get special items. The more you donate, perhaps the more of the same item you'll get.

*shrugs and crosses her fingers
shyembrace
And just what is this 'goal' of his?! Do you claim to know?

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Calmer
shyembrace
And just what is this 'goal' of his?! Do you claim to know?
well according to the bar the goal is to rebuild his mansion. Thats what the little picture is of. dunno if thats the truth though.
shyembrace
dunno if thats the truth though.
He has other cards up his sleeves, I'll warrant.

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Calmer
shyembrace
dunno if thats the truth though.
He has other cards up his sleeves, I'll warrant.
Most likely but it seems that the sooner he gets the cash required the sooner he will reveal what he is really up to.. so why not donate and watch the rumors fly?
<center>I donated. xp

And I also found him dashingly handsome in this pic. surprised heart

User Image
I donated 1g

I speculate that the amount you donate affects nothing but how much you waste >_>

Maybe if he gave different dialogue for big donations I'd think differently, but I haven't heard anyone say he does.

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Maximilian-Ra
I donated 1g

I speculate that the amount you donate affects nothing but how much you waste >_>

Maybe if he gave different dialogue for big donations I'd think differently, but I haven't heard anyone say he does.
nothing to do but wait.

@cotton I agree heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas