Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Pants

I, uh, don't play RIGs.

I got no luck sad

I do, however buy and sell them on the MP like a madwoman >.>

Tricky Cat

*Making that a word

And that meme... whatever it is, fits in here. You use that word, but I dont think you know what it means kind of thing

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Back when I used to open RIGs I would have to be completely 100% focused on them. No distractions. Tunnel vision.

That's part of the reason why I stopped playing them. I found opening the darn things incredibly stressful. Like, you don't even know. I have a huge stash of normal gift boxes in my inventory that I refuse to open because even that stresses me out. Now multiply that anxiety by like ten and AIUFNSLDLSIJD

I wonder if listening to music or watching TV or something would make it less stressful? Idk.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

That would imply I open more than one or two singles in a month. I don't really find games of chance especially fun (unless the game is Snakes and Ladders). I like to take my time & look at the art, but even then, with one single, it's hardly going to take more than 30 seconds or so to play.

I'd never considered having habits or rituals for people who open a lot of bundles. I have friends who routinely open 10+ bundles for each RIG. I imagine they must have some habits or traditions.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Feral Sailor

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rigging! I like it!
Like you, I play a crap ton of RIG's. It's what I do for about 95% of the time that I'm online in Gaia. I'm obsessed.
While I am rigging ( cool ) I am usually listening to music, eating a snack and more often than not I'm baked out of my tree.
I recently lucked out like crazy. LIKE CRAZY. I was opening a few rigs the other day, and lo and behold.... Waffles the cat. BOOM.
I only had to open about 300 Ships Happen.... but BOOM!

Anybody wanna buy a Waffles? ninja

Moonlight Lunatic

15,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nerd 50
lol no one pointed out that the definition you made in the first line is wrong

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I do not play RIGs... no matter how much I want to. I am not the type to gamble like that.

Buggy Mage

I have a ritual of not winning. XD Mostly I sit there have an internal struggle before pressing the button each round. lol

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I usually have music playing.. and I'm talking to my boyfriend.
But I zip through RIGs so fast. I never really pay much attention to them.
XD

I remember my first RIG, though. I used to be a lot more into it, read
everything and actually admire the art and such. I should go back to
doing that..

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I'm internally screaming when I'm opening RIGs
It's a terrified scream.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
But...but rigging is when you prepare a 3D model for animation with a skeleton. This'll make me confused. XD

I just open while watching YouTube on my other monitor. At least, for simple ones, I just mindlessly click while watching a video.

Tenacious Hellhound

Your Blushing Paladin
Oh don't tell me I'm the only one with the Luck Rituals!

That's embarrassing emotion_facepalm

My luck rituals are like commandments (when try opening one for good items instead of just for the fun of it).
Thou shall not buy a rig if 24 hours passed since it's release
Thou shall take a deep breath and put your hands together as in prayer between stages
Thou shall promise yourself to sell whatever you get as fast as possible and ride the hype tide to get as much as possible for your item so you can buy it back at a later time for cheap.
OR ELSE.

Tenacious Hellhound

Obsequious Minion
Back when I used to open RIGs I would have to be completely 100% focused on them. No distractions. Tunnel vision.

That's part of the reason why I stopped playing them. I found opening the darn things incredibly stressful. Like, you don't even know. I have a huge stash of normal gift boxes in my inventory that I refuse to open because even that stresses me out. Now multiply that anxiety by like ten and AIUFNSLDLSIJD

I wonder if listening to music or watching TV or something would make it less stressful? Idk.

Try listening to epic music.
"YOU SHALL NOOT- ohhhh! a rig pet!!!!"

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Your Blushing Paladin
Sianserais
But... it is a word. sweatdrop
Hey! Stop being smart!
Take that s**t back to RL!

She's right though... it has many meanings, too. Not all of them good.

But I think most of them are good, though. I mean, a sailboat wouldn't get very far without its rigging.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I don't play RIGS with the exception of what goes into Mecha Neko. I've learned my lesson with the monthly RIGS. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff