Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am getting so sick of these little ******** that go into random rp's and yell at people, insulting them for not believeing or liking the same s**t as them. It's getting way out of hand, its not just happening to me, but to everyone. People are getting put down and cursed at because they dont think the same. It just irks me.

Most gaians here act like little immature rotten kids, spoiled little assholes. Come on! Most people here are 11-18. You're supposed to be a lot more grown up then the way you're acting.

I am so sick of the way some of u people respond to others, making them feel like s**t because they have different opinions. Okay, if someone insults u because of ur opinion doesnt mean u have to start a war. Its not the end of the world if someone doesnt agree so dont make such a big whoopin deal about it.

Just stop being so damn immature and ignorant and grow up.
hell yeah
speak the damn word
RubySakura
Agree?

You should spread the word on your sig...but you'll have to make it shorter...

Oh and I agree...but that's how it is it's called discrimination...
We're all entitled to our own opinions and it's ok to tell people how you feel, but don't become insulted. You were just brought up differently. If you feel the need to explain your ideals then go ahead, but be civil about it.
I totally agree, my friend. We think almost alike. I too hate the people that inslut or "flame" other people. I believe this is because they can't accept others for who they are. It is human nature to do just that. None of us can help it, just some have more control. Though, I can't say I totally don't do this. Not in the specific way you specified. It is so irksome to see a person make a intelligent comment, but doesn't bother to look intelligent in their post. I find this truly annoying. I do not have the time to torture my poor retnas trying to read "chat-speak". Nor would I ever want to. I suppose people think they are better than them, of higher "rank". This leads to the fact that there is no equality in the world. I have a long journal entry dedicated to a topic similiar to this, but not exactly. So, you could read it. It is about judging people, and written no to long ago. And so, with those words. I end my rant, and bid you adu.

Tanuka
That is how the internet is, I have learned to live through it for years. crying
What you say about the behavior of most people here is true. But, in my opinion, the most/best one can do about it is to keep calm and not return their disrespect.
all people react differently when their opinion is opposed. outbursts that are insulting generally come from those who cannot support their view or are simply immature. i agree that all present should have the decency to respect each other. but if not, i can live happily with speaking softely and caring a big a** stick to beat the stupid away.
People are idiots. The only way to prevent it is to whipe everyone from exsistance biggrin

Proxy Prophet

RubySakura
I am getting so sick of these little ******** that go into random rp's and yell at people, insulting them for not believeing or liking the same s**t as them. It's getting way out of hand, its not just happening to me, but to everyone. People are getting put down and cursed at because they dont think the same. It just irks me.

Most gaians here act like little immature rotten kids, spoiled little assholes. Come on! Most people here are 11-18. You're supposed to be a lot more grown up then the way you're acting.

I am so sick of the way some of u people respond to others, making them feel like s**t because they have different opinions. Okay, if someone insults u because of ur opinion doesnt mean u have to start a war. Its not the end of the world if someone doesnt agree so dont make such a big whoopin deal about it.

I hate to burst your immature little bubble, but not everyone's opinions are valid, or respectable. For example, if hitler posted and said that he believed that all jews should be killed because they are OBVIOUSLY the cause of all of the world's ills, you would respect it?

If I told you that you were nothing but a dumb, white b***h as a thread, you would tell me that everyone has to respect my opinion? Bullshit.

There's a world of difference in having something respectable, or intelligent to say and having the right to say it.

I'll tell someone if they are being a dumbass, but they have the right to be a dumbass, not a right to my respect.

That has to be earned, and you aren't doing a good job.
RubySakura

Yeah. I agree with you, people should be less...flameish (BUT I LOVE FIRE...IT'S SO ARSONIC eek ). But still, if you go around posting things like "PEOPLE ARE SO IMMATURE THEY SHOULD GROW UP", more and more people are going to start thinking you're the immature one.
Agreed. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces