Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Consumer

True... Gino lost his memory before the Von Helsons showed up, but they did kidnap him at the 2nd Annual Ball. They were also being complete bitches to the guests.

Gambino was arrogant, but he never mocked people just for showing up to his party.

Shameless Hoarder

want_to_disappear
WHY do people LIKE Gambino? Does anyone even know about the halloween event? People are even making up bull like "the von helson sisters kidnapped gino and made him lose his memory!" stare

He lost his memory because a

MANSION

fell on him. Also people decided to donate to gambino so he could build his tower of opression. WTF? No one suspected a thing when it was turning into a tower? I bet you he's going to nuke the von helson's mansion. Why? Because they were having a nice party for the gaians, gave out free stuff, and gambino rushed in with his starving, neglected child, and decided he wanted to take over the party. People also say "the sisters are bitches!" Does anyone remember what gambino was like? Ego couldn't begin to describe it. Anyone who supports gambino FUNDS TERRORISTS. There, I said it. 3nodding
You support twats! >O

<3
cerebral ulcer
want_to_disappear
WHY do people LIKE Gambino? Does anyone even know about the halloween event? People are even making up bull like "the von helson sisters kidnapped gino and made him lose his memory!" stare

He lost his memory because a

MANSION

fell on him. Also people decided to donate to gambino so he could build his tower of opression. WTF? No one suspected a thing when it was turning into a tower? I bet you he's going to nuke the von helson's mansion. Why? Because they were having a nice party for the gaians, gave out free stuff, and gambino rushed in with his starving, neglected child, and decided he wanted to take over the party. People also say "the sisters are bitches!" Does anyone remember what gambino was like? Ego couldn't begin to describe it. Anyone who supports gambino FUNDS TERRORISTS. There, I said it. 3nodding
You support twats! >O

<3
heart
Liam and Sasha

Then Ian behind the scenes... with that smug yet pervy face we've all come to love

Then of course Ian would get tired of watching...

And when Sasha fell asleep, Hey, a girl can only have so much energy
Let's just say Ian and Liam get a bit bored wink
I Love Gambino. BEST HALLOWEEN EVER! How else could I have gotten this kick as Lab Coat! heart

But being the Item Hog I am I'll probably buy a sign! 3nodding

Questionable Survivor

28,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Shivvlan
I spent all evening poll-ing and posting for my quest...then saw the sisters in Durem. Now, i don't actually dislike Gambino; but there aren't any Anti-Von Helson signs yet. PLus the sign is cool. razz
I just love to get new items. =D I have nothing against either side. XD

But.. Gambino never gave me a g-pin at the last annual ball. So, his loss, I guess. XD

Shameless Hoarder

I should buy a sign and equip it, then equip my G-pin. XD
Ian and Liam.

Or Ilshenar and me. Just picture it...

User Image
Felucca
Ian and Liam.

Or Ilshenar and me. Just picture it...

User Image

I love that picture! xd

Quick Reply

Submit