Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I saw this guy walking around with a sign that was against Gambino.

And, I'm for Gambino and all, but having that sign would be kickass. But, I'm also poor.

So, I decided to write a little story.

But then I realized it was too inappropriate for Gaia. So, I decided to stop halfway through.

But, here goes the discussion I was gonna use.

What would you do if a couple of the NPCs revealed a sex tape? Who would it be between? Who would hold the camera?

lol
It would be the Gaia orgy, hosted by me. (:

Shameless Hoarder

Sasha and Ian. >D

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
OH my...guess the camera person would be the news lady and itd be the von helsons 2 on one on gambino...cause there arent really that many NPCs and i dont wanna involve children in sex videos...oh yeah there are the shop keeps.

Hygienic Consumer

I see a daisy chain with Sasha, Moira with a strap on, Ian then finally Liam. I see the robots secretly filming it through the window. I see them adding it to to bargain for the sweet, sweet contract to furnish Gambino's new house.
Sasha and Meredith, with Moira holding the camera and eventually joining in.
I think the Von Helsons should go at it! As long as that happens who cares who tapes it. ._.;

Liberal Fatcat

I'd like to see Liam a** raping Gino <3

7,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
I spent all evening poll-ing and posting for my quest...then saw the sisters in Durem. Now, i don't actually dislike Gambino; but there aren't any Anti-Von Helson signs yet. PLus the sign is cool. razz

Hygienic Consumer

Incidentally Akechi I bought a sign for the sake of having the event item then decided that I don't actually plan to use it, so you can have mine. You can give it back when you're done, or not. I just figure someone may as well get some use out of it so if I'm down 500g at the end of the day, who gives a toss?
Kermi
Incidentally Akechi I bought a sign for the sake of having the event item then decided that I don't actually plan to use it, so you can have mine. You can give it back when you're done, or not. I just figure someone may as well get some use out of it so if I'm down 500g at the end of the day, who gives a toss?

Rock on. 3nodding
Gino and Liam.

>X3

That'd be kind of gross, actually. Gino's like...10. D;
Bloody ********, whoever did that little script with the sisters in Durem needs to be shot with a dictionary. I counted about 5 errors in spelling and 3 grammar ******** just in passing. Lanzer, shame on you. User Image
WHY do people LIKE Gambino? Does anyone even know about the halloween event? People are even making up bull like "the von helson sisters kidnapped gino and made him lose his memory!" stare

He lost his memory because a

MANSION

fell on him. Also people decided to donate to gambino so he could build his tower of opression. WTF? No one suspected a thing when it was turning into a tower? I bet you he's going to nuke the von helson's mansion. Why? Because they were having a nice party for the gaians, gave out free stuff, and gambino rushed in with his starving, neglected child, and decided he wanted to take over the party. People also say "the sisters are bitches!" Does anyone remember what gambino was like? Ego couldn't begin to describe it. Anyone who supports gambino FUNDS TERRORISTS. There, I said it. 3nodding
the corrupt mage
Gino and Liam.

>X3

That'd be kind of gross, actually. Gino's like...10. D;

<center>He's actually 16 or so</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items