Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zoran Lazarevic
The Dark Illuminati
[[Its called PURIGaia...GAIA, NOT FACEBOOK. I dont get why we cant have it here. Sure i hate taking pictures and will probably never use it, but why put it on Facebook? That is NOT going to make me sign up to it, just hate it more. Really stupid way of advertising, now everyone is going to think Gaia is all about the Kawaii Desu crap.

Anything Facebook is automatically a no-no for me. If we cant edit photos, they should make something close to that for our avatars. Make our own badges[no i dont mean something as horribly lame as that signature thing].
]]
User Image

It might be on facebook because on facebook Gaia has exactly 166,130 fans and/or followers which is a number bigger than 123,381 which is the number of the most users online ever which proves that puriGaia isn't just a feature for a few people.

Plus i believe that non-gaians can also use the feature so it can also get people to join the site.

User Image
[[Those were rhetorical questions. My bad for the confusion.]]

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Looks like another pointless feature I'll never use sweatdrop Not as bad as the labelmaker, at least, but still useless.

Smitten Vampire

10,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Healer 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Might have grown to love those photobooth things in Japan right before I had to go back... and was sad I wouldn't get to do it again.

XD Now I know where I can play with that kinda stuff if I ever feel the need. (PLEASE SAY THERE ARE LITTLE FAT THINGS I CAN PUT IN THE CORNER OF EVERY PICTURE)

Heroic Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lame, imo.
Gaia should stick to GAIA.

Generous Kitten

8,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I have Puri on my phone which is awesome this one is annoying ish but cute.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I've already used it, tee hee. It's an adorable application! And I've always wanted to do that to my pictures ever since I've seen pictures online like that. I may go and mess with all my pictures, but not right now. xD

Super Sex Symbol

It would be better if it was on Gaia and Facebook, it looks really cute, I'm going to try it out sometime.

Enduring Superfan

PuriGaia is adorable but I have no desire to connect my Gaia account with Facebook.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Cautionary Tale
PuriGaia is adorable but I have no desire to connect my Gaia account with Facebook.
As far as I know, it's not required to use it. The only thing you couldn't put on the pictures are avatars. (Since linking accounts it can see who's on your friends list and allow you to put their avis on pictures using the app.)

Timid Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I expected something like Blingee, but even more kawaiidesudesudesudesu/glitter. I was let down.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image User Image User Image
It's a cute idea. I wouldn't have expected a feature like that from Gaia for some reason.
I'm an avid Facebook user as well, but I don't know if I'll use Puri a lot.

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

Ahaha... it'd be nice if Gaia CAN facilitate here as well, albeit with our avatars only or something. = Despite the fairly large fanbase on facebook.. I'd like it if they could also even it out with the users here as well.

I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out yet,but its basically just this site called Puricute.com :3 Exactly what i thought of when i saw it.
i cant find it on facebook wat do u type in i typed in puri gaia but it didnt work pleaz help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff