Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh god that Puricute thing rofl

My friend once made a puricute of a creepy picture of me.

IT WAS AWESOME.

Also them things are lul-worthy so I might enjoy it sometimes.

Cygnus Fangirl

User Image

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

as long as we're not paying for it, i'm good. there are better things on gaia to spend my paychecks on! but now i kinda want to try it ... hurm.

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
What I dont understand is .. why does it have to be a facebook app?
Why cant people who have a GAIA use this GAIA related app on GAIA..?
mad
I don't like how they make announcements about features that arent even on their site.
It's not a big deal but it is irksome for people who dont use facebook and might want kawaiidesu-nize their photos! 4laugh lmao

Dangerous Loiterer

It's cute, but I don't want to go on Facebook to use it. So I won't be using it.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I FEEL YOUR LOVE REFLECTION mitsumekaesu hitomi ni egaite haruka na NEVERENDING STORY kanashimi mo itami mo furikiru you ni habataku

User ImageUser ImageI think it's cute. I don't know how much I'd use it, but I like that it's there. 4laugh

anata ga kureta tsubasa wo kono mune ni hirogete aa kakegaenai ai no kodou wo setsunaku kuruoshiku kanjite itai I FEEL YOUR LOVE REFLECTION

Sparkly Lunatic

I've always wanted to try these things out 'cause it's silly. Places that offer them around my house are way too expensive as well. I didn't read the announcement carefully and got so excited until I clicked the link and saw that it took me to facebook. Sadly, I don't use facebook and never will. Gah.

LiBu's Wife

Festive Fairy

gonk But.... I hate putting my photos up on Facebook! I think it's cute, though, and might use it if I ever put anything there.

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
Are you kidding me? I'm Asian, I'll be using the crap out of that thing!!!

Ok, so being Asian has nothing to do with it, but yes, I can see myself using it all the time.
I got excited when I saw the cute logo, and then it just turned out to be a photo editor. xP
Meh. I don't use those much, not going to start.
And yeah, I agree with this pretty much ending up like the label maker.
What's the deal with making it a facebook app anyways?

Professional Novice

User Image

Rule of thumb, anything facebook-related is automatically lame. sweatdrop

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's cute but I will have absolutely no use for it, and for the following reasons.
1.) I don't use Facebook and chances are I never will.

2.) Cutesy stamps and glitter effects would make a picture of my ugly mug even more of a ghastly sight, trust me I'm sparing the internet from unnecessary eye scaring.

3.) I don't wanna.

Is it weird that when I first saw the logo I was thinking that Gaia made a kiddy version of the site?

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I've been messing around with it....mainly for laughs. The fact I'm using a pic of me in an anime shirt makes it seem even more weeaboo-ish.

Hilarious Cat

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
In-ter-est-ing....

I'll have to investigate further. For now, it seems a novelty.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Why does it have to be a Facebook app? D: I don't use Facebook at all, but I want to try my hand at Purigaia! I've seen them around in Asian malls before, but I never got around to actually trying them out in real life.

Gatekeeper

I don't use facebook, but it's kinda cute....

In a strange, over-the-top, lame kinda way.
I've never been a fan of those photos with all that added cutesy stuff like that all that much.
It's just, why would you do this to a photo?
I never really understood the whole craze on them C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces