No! 0.3876404494382 38.8% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 178 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I remember a few years ago, a Gaian really wanted to have an item that made you look pregnant/expecting.

I recall signing her petition for one.

I don't know if she still plays, but I'm glad she got her wish!

Spoons, Forks, & Knives:

Do you like the preggers item? Will you be getting/using it? Do you hope for recolours?

Personally,. I probably wouldn't use it in that shade of pink... but I'm happy they are catering to other wishes. n_n

Snowpaya's Waifu

Princess Kitten

lol Of course, they come out with a preggers item a year after I had my daughter. >w<; lol
Would have loved to use that item last year. lol emotion_kirakira

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I would like to see it out in other colors personally! It has potential, but I feel it's very limited still

Eloquent Muse

It's also a Steven Universe item and looks chubby, so they're hitting three birds with one stone, here.

I'd be tempted to get one for my OC's mule, but the chances of her story reaching a point for kids in the near future is slim. For my main I will not be using it. While I think it's a pretty item, I have little interest in pregnancy. Bleh.

Celestial Shapeshifter

I like chubby since Gaia needs more of that. I'm not keen on pregnant personally, but if others like it then that's fine. Different strokes for different folks. Yeah, it's also a cosplay of a series that lots of people like and I can appreciate that aspect heh.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
More importantly, Steven Universe item.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pregnancy is pretty gross, so I'd never use it with that theme or buy it for that. Though I do like the hair and would probably wait for a recolor before I get one.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hoshi Lockhart
It's also a Steven Universe item and looks chubby, so they're hitting three birds with one stone, here.

I'd be tempted to get one for my OC's mule, but the chances of her story reaching a point for kids in the near future is slim. For my main I will not be using it. While I think it's a pretty item, I have little interest in pregnancy. Bleh.

Oh yes! I've only seen one episode of that show, but I get it, the mom character. xD

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

It's not an item I would ever use, but I think it is super adorable and I kinda want to get one anyway.

People have been asking for pregnancy items years, so I'm happy for them finally having an item. I hope they make a lot of recolors, so more people who want an item like it will have a chance to get it.

Trash Witch

I got one just because it's Rose Quartz and I love her to pieces. ;u;

Eloquent Muse

KillerCaitie
Hoshi Lockhart

Oh yes! I've only seen one episode of that show, but I get it, the mom character. xD
Ah huh. emotion_kirakira I watched it before they took it off Teletoon. At least the Teletoons I watch. I liked it. If they do more of it, I think Rose Quartz is a good place to start. I love the description. "You're going to be something extraordinary~" It just feels like a great setup for more.

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
i'm stoked about this item ; v; i've wanted a big ol' baby-bump for a while now for oc cosplays and such
and a steven universe item! * A* perfecttttt >w<

i'm gonna love if they make recolors. gimme mint and emerald and maybe blue or smth p l e a s e

Quotable Genius

Steven Universe is a wonderful show with wonderful characters and I'm glad to see it getting some love here.

I'm not a huge fan of the pregnancy thing, but I know others are, so I'm glad they've received something they like and want~

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I'm not a fan of pregnancy. I just bought one because It's based on one of my favorite cartoon characters. emotion_bigheart

But havin' a chubby pregnant item adds a little more diversity to Gaia's items. And that's pretty cool.

Graceful Cottontail

10,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
hmmm since im preggers I'm interested on how it looks lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers