Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Member

Gambino was shot from the clock tower in Durem. In the picture with the sniper there is a clock, the clock from the clock tower going DONG DONGGG and he is looking upon the Tower of Gambino with his gun. Gino couldnt have done it, for he was with his father. The Von Helsons couldnt have, for they got crushed. Cindy could've, but very doubtful. I agree with many people that it will introduce a new character to Gaia, and so i have had you long enough. Stay and state your thoughts or do whatever. I just heard from a theory that the easter bunny did it...not very likely.
Calo
Gambino was shot from the clock tower in Durem. In the picture with the sniper there is a clock, the clock from the clock tower going DONG DONGGG and he is looking upon the Tower of Gambino with his gun. Gino couldnt have done it, for he was with his father. The Von Helsons couldnt have, for they got crushed. Cindy could've, but very doubtful. I agree with many people that it will introduce a new character to Gaia, and so i have had you long enough. Stay and state your thoughts or do whatever.
that's about one of the only small bits of evidence that is true in all these theorys. most of them are plausible, but this is evidence(yeah... I noticed that when i read the comic thing)
well...it would hav had to be some one close because, if the rifle has enough power to MAKE IT to the dam tower, the bullet would have put a hole through the watch, through gambinos heart, and then fly to space or something. Gino, being as close, has a small gun ((PT111 Pocket pistol?)) with no skill with it at all, shoots, hits the rim of the pocket watch, gambino doesnt know what happens and lcutches where he was shot (sort of) gets shot by the sniper and falls off the tower.

Shaggy Member

holyredccphysicist
Calo
Gambino was shot from the clock tower in Durem. In the picture with the sniper there is a clock, the clock from the clock tower going DONG DONGGG and he is looking upon the Tower of Gambino with his gun. Gino couldnt have done it, for he was with his father. The Von Helsons couldnt have, for they got crushed. Cindy could've, but very doubtful. I agree with many people that it will introduce a new character to Gaia, and so i have had you long enough. Stay and state your thoughts or do whatever.
that's about one of the only small bits of evidence that is true in all these theorys. most of them are plausible, but this is evidence(yeah... I noticed that when i read the comic thing)
thank you!!

Shaggy Member

Any other theorys??
read above a bit and you see mine...its possible gino does it because his father was an "Evil"
Calo
Any other theorys??
this isn't a dam theory scream we know absolutely, that the sniper is in Durem!

Shaggy Member

holyredccphysicist
Calo
Any other theorys??
this isn't a dam theory scream we know absolutely, that the sniper is in Durem!
Well alot of people are saying that the shooter was on the Tower of Gambino and I disagree with them.
Calo
Gambino was shot from the clock tower in Durem. In the picture with the sniper there is a clock, the clock from the clock tower going DONG DONGGG

I think he wasn't shot from the clock tower... the "DONG DONGGG" apears on the story cause the man who did it was waiting for the noise of the clock for shooting gambino anyone with anyone hearing...
(sorry about my bad english... redface )

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Unless the sniper had some sort of magic gun, it would be impossible to make the shot. Anyone who has any basic knowledge of physics can see that.

Quotable Prophet

There is no proof the cloaked figure shot him. Yes, it shows the guy with what looks like a violin case. Then it showed a close up of someone's gloved hand holding a gun and a view of the tower from the background. For all we know, they could have been two different people.

Besides, how could Gambino be shot from Durem if he was clutching his chest as though he were shot from the front?

Shaggy Member

DuoTH
Unless the sniper had some sort of magic gun, it would be impossible to make the shot. Anyone who has any basic knowledge of physics can see that.
Magical things happen here at Gaia.
Reiken no Tenshi
There is no proof the cloaked figure shot him. Yes, it shows the guy with what looks like a violin case. Then it showed a close up of someone's gloved hand holding a gun and a view of the tower from the background. For all we know, they could have been two different people.

Besides, how could Gambino be shot from Durem if he was clutching his chest as though he were shot from the front?
he was clutching Gino

Shaggy Member

Reiken no Tenshi

The shot couldve gone through his body.
It's obvious who it was. My friends, Peyo is the sniper in this calamity. All the evidence is fairley obvious, so I won't explain everyhting. but I shall leave you with this... Beware the Duck Lover!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff