Welcome to Gaia! ::

DuoTH
Unless the sniper had some sort of magic gun, it would be impossible to make the shot. Anyone who has any basic knowledge of physics can see that.
i ahve basic knowledge of physics, and yes, it was possible. Also, I think that Durem is much closer to Isle de Gambino than most people think. I think what you are trying to say is that it would have missed him. It could have been a lucky shot, ot, he was a very skilled gunman, and physicist(meaning taking physics into account to know where to aim, in order to hit him)

Quotable Prophet

If he was clutching Gino, they both would have fallen off.

And it would take a powerful firearm to shoot all the way from Durem to the top of Gambino's Tower and still force its way through his body.

Shaggy Member

Reiken no Tenshi

And it would take a powerful firearm to shoot all the way from Durem to the top of Gambino's Tower and still force its way through his body.
Gino couldve ran for it and died anyway. Well my friends or people who think I am a madman, I say farewell, for my sister wants to get on Gaia. Have a great day.
yeah he is right
but yeah gambino died im glad he deserved im with the von helson sisters i hope the they are still alive

Distinct Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Reiken no Tenshi

Gambino wasn't clutching Gino yet. Gino was still halfway across the roof running toward him.

And yes, good sniper eh?

Know what an interesting theory on the sniper's identity is? I'm considering LabtechX.

Distinct Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
koalababy
but yeah gambino died im glad he deserved im with the von helson sisters i hope the they are still alive

Damn.. you're mean..
Inaaca
koalababy

Damn.. you're mean..
how
yeah, a new caracter would be a nice theory too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out